VeriSM™ is a brand new service management approach for the digital age. VeriSM™ offers organizations the opportunity to serve customers in line with today’s high demands, whilst at the same time reducing risks and costs. A professional who is VeriSM™ certified will possess up-to-date knowledge and a powerful set of service management tools to excel in all customer service environments.
VERISM™ FOUNDATION ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 9 lessons (sounds and slides recorded by an accredited teacher)
- Downloadable PDF documents with slides for each lesson
- 1 official mock exam
ONE-TO-ONE COURSE FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Coaching for planning learning activities;
- Access to multimedia lessons "like being in class" via our proprietary platform wich combines videos and slides, course material, online quizzes, sample exams and exercises);
- Set your own learning pace (speed);
- Study the material offline;
- Repeat any lessons at any time;
- Skip lessons that are already familiar to you;
- Provides end of unit quizzes to check knowledge;
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support;
- Mock exams;
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers;
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference;
- Online official exam 7x24.
ONLINE EXAM FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
For further information on online exams, please click here.
TypologyONE-to-ONE course (online+coaching)
Access duration of the course120 days
What are the key things you will learn?
- The Service Organization
- Service culture
- People and organizational structure
- The VeriSM™ model
- Progressive practices
- Innovative technologies
- Getting started
Who it is aimed at
- Graduates and undergraduates entering service management roles
- Managers - looking to adopt evolving service mangement practices
- Executives - wishing to enhance the effectiveness of their service delivery
- Service owners and service managers - wanting to be recognized for possessing contemporary knowledge and skills
- IT professionals - who need to understand the impact of evolving management practices and new technologies on their role
At the end of the training you will lead the way by:
- Driving internal engagement and making changes that matter to the customer
- Delivering new service management and product development practices that put your business first
- Implementing service management which adds value to your business, making you more valuable in the marketplace
- Being part of a growing community
- Being a sought after pioneer in delivering service management for the digital age
There are no formal prerequisites however a good prior knowledge of Service Management is desirable.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
VeriSM™ Foundation official certificate