As part of ISACA’s “Digital First” initiative, a transition to a new association management system, ISACA’s website will be offline for approximately four-and-a-half days in mid-September. During that time, students will be unable to access the ISACA website and it will not be possible to take or register for a certification or certificate exam. The “site blackout” is planned for September 9th at 5 a.m. BST (September 8th at 11 p.m. CDT) to September 13th at 3 p.m. BST (9 a.m. CDT), and the certification exam blackout is planned from 8th to 14th of September.
What are some of the biggest changes?
- Learners will need to reset their password to ISACA.org
- The “Log In” and “My Info” pages will look different.
- The renewal process on the web site will look different.
- Registration will be simplified for ISACA Global events.
- The web site will have a different look a new/streamlined checkout process, and better ways to search ISACA products.
How can students contact ISACA during the outage?
For urgent, time-sensitive matters, members and certification holders can contact ISACA’s Customer Support Team via phone. However, ISACA encourages those with questions to first reference the variety of self-help options that will be published on the ISACA website in the form of FAQs, banner messages and videos before the outage.
For more information or assistance, contact ISACA customer support.