Praxis is a free, community driven framework which can help you and your organisation realise the intended benefits of projects, programmes and portfolios keeping stakeholders happy.
The Praxis Framework is a combination of four types of best practice guidance; Knowledge, Method, Competency and Capability and is the first framework to integrate projects, programmes and portfolios in a single guide.
By covering the full breadth of guidance needed for effective project management within a single framework - Praxis is the most efficient means of delivering projects and programmes.
Praxis Foundation equips you with an understanding of project and program functions and the processes and documentation used to manage lifecycle phases. Foundation enables you to work effectively as part of any project or program management team. It is a pre-requisite for the Practitioner certification.
Classroom courses are confirmed approximately three weeks before the actual start of the course, reaching the minimum number of participants required. For this reason, please, contact us before making any payments.
TipologíaCurso presencial con examen
Fecha de inicio del curso06-04-2020
Fecha de finalización del curso08-04-2020
This training course certify your ability to:
- Deliver projects and programmes successfully utilising a comprehensive framework.
- Perform as a highly responsive project or programme manager - able to implement the framework at any stage of delivery.
- Understand project and programme functions plus the processes and documentation used to manage lifecycle phases.
- Develop and maintain an effective project or programme delivery infrastructure in a decreased timescale.
- Apply and tailor Praxis to your organisation by inserting your own process model, templates and content into the framework.
- Understand the similarities and differences between Praxis and other prominent guides such as: PRINCE2®, MSP® and the APM Body of Knowledge.
A quién está dirigido
- Practising project or programme managers.
- Project or programme team members wishing to become managers.
- Individuals interested in a career in project or programme management.
- Individuals pursuing the Praxis Framework Practitioner certificate
- Characteristics and context of a project and a programme and the benefits of effective project and programme management.
- Purpose of the Praxis Framework, the project and programme roles, documents and functions, and their use in the Praxis process models.
- Goals and activities within the Praxis Frameworks process models and how they interface.
- Importance and goals of interpersonal skills in the project and programme environment, and their recognised models.
- Student manual: slides presented by accredited teacher
- One official mock exam
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Lengua del instructor
Idioma del material del curso
Tipo de examen
Praxis Framework Foundation official certification