Cursos Applications Management
Cursos Applications Development ofrecidos por iLEARN
CAREER PATH IN APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT
When it comes to the IT industry, there are plenty of career paths to take. But one field that has seen a tremendous rise in popularity, of late, is that of mobile App Development.
Mobile devices have become ubiquitous. Two-thirds of the world’s population is connected with a mobile device. That’s more than 5 billion unique mobile subscribers. As a result, the need for mobile app developers has surged, and will likely remain upwardly mobile for a long time to come. The blossoming startup scene has also contributed a large chunk of the demand for mobile app developers, and many of these startups are prepared to pay very competitive salaries to deserving candidates. Many startups are already switching to only mobile and no web environments; in a sense, the revolution in computing devices witnessed two decades ago is now being played out on the mobile front.
BENEFITS OF APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT
- The allure of designing something new and fresh;
- The opportunity to be able to reinvent the way mobile technology is used;
- App developers can work anywhere. All they need is access to a strong internet connection and a good SDK.
MAIN TASKS OF AN APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER
- Develop, test, and improve mobile apps.
- Ensure the quality and functionality of apps is in line with your clients’ requirements.
- Write code for apps for specific operating environments.
- Design and develop the app’s interface.
- Communicate ideas and designs with team members
- Provide support for your app, so that any issues that arise can immediately be dealt with.
- Devise fixes and workarounds for any issues that arise.
APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT CERTIFICATION COURSES AND EXAMS PROVIDED BY iLEARN
- Salesforce Administrator & App Builder