The EXIN Blockchain Foundation certification validates a professional’s knowledge about blockchain as a ledger with potential as a worldwide decentralized record for the registration, inventory, and transfer of assets. The certification covers the basic concepts of blockchain, the potential fields of application, the potential value for the organization and the technology driving the blockchain.
EXIN BLOCKCHAIN FOUNDATION ONLINE EXAM FORMAT
- Duration of 1 hour
- 40 multiple choice questions
- Pass mark: 65%
- Closed book
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
189,05€ hasta el 01/11/2020
- Explain how a blockchain works
- Identify the role of a node in a network
- Differentiate between public, private and hybrid blockchains
- Explain how cryptography, private and public keys, and hashes are used in a blockchain
- Identify advantages and disadvantages of different consensus algorithms
- Describe possible applications for a blockchain with regard to identity.
- Describe the role a blockchain can play in the supply chain.
- Differentiate between blockchain networks
- Identify the possibilities of combining a blockchain with internet of things (IoT) or artificial intelligence (AI)
- Explain the use of blockchain technology for the protection of intellectual property rights (IP) and providence
A quién está dirigido
This certification is tailored to professionals in both business and IT who have, or aim to have, a professional role in blockchain as a cryptographic and smart contract solution.
There are no formal prerequisites for the EXIN Blockchain Foundation exam.
Tipo de examen
EXIN Blockchain Foundation official certificate