Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) is a flow chart method that models the steps of a planned business process from end to end. A key to Business Process Management, it visually depicts a detailed sequence of business activities and information flows needed to complete a process.
It provides a common graphical language for end-to-end business process workflows that can be readily adopted and understood in all areas of the business.
Its purpose is to model ways to improve efficiency, account for new circumstances or gain competitive advantage.
BPMN is a generic standard designed for adoption across all industries and business communities.
This course will teach you how to create good BPMN models with clear process logic that can be shared across your organization and how to adhere to a common modeling method, allowing you to create diagrams that can be shared consistently across all business domains.
- 6 months access to the platform
BPMN 2.0 (Level 1 & 2) online course details
- 7 hours of course material
- Certificate of completion
- Free Visio templates
- Revision modules
Online course format and characteristics
- 24/7 access
- 24/7 tutor support
TypologieCours en ligne sans examen
Prix par personne289,00€
Durée de l'accès au cours6 mois
BPMN is targeted at participants and other stakeholders in a business process to gain understanding through an easy-to-understand visual representation of the steps. At a more involved level, it?s targeted at the people who will implement the process, giving sufficient detail to enable precise implementation.
This course provides a standard, common language for all stakeholders, whether technical or non-technical: business analysts, process participants, managers and technical developers, as well as external teams and consultants.
The course covers:
- Principles of BPMN Style: The rules for diagram composition and usage to ensure consistency across the business and maximize a shared understanding.
- The BPMN Method: A prescriptive methodology for going from a blank sheet to complete and properly-structured process models using BPMN 2.0.
- The vocabulary of BPMN in "levels": Level 1 - a basic working set familiar from swimlane flowcharts | Level 2 - focusing on event-triggered behavior.