Dans cette vitrine vous trouvez une sélection de cours de formation et d'examens dans le cadre Lean Six Sigma.
Pour rechercher un cours ou un examen en particulier, vous pouvez utiliser l'outil "Rechercher prix cours/examens" que vous trouvez ci-dessous.
Si vous ne trouvez pas le cours ou l'examen souhaité, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter.
iLEARN est un REP (Registered Education Provider)
de 6sigmastudy et un ATO (Accredited Training Organization)
de APMG pour les cours et les certifications Lean Six Sigma
Pour vérifier en ligne les accréditations, veuillez faire la recherche avec iCONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. dont iLEARN est la business unit.
Thanks to Lean Six Sigma methodology an organization can benefit from the application of the principles coming from two different schools of thought:
- Six Sigma: Six Sigma is a quality control program that highlights an improvement of the productive time and the reduction of process defects (whether it is an information process or a physical process), to a level below 3,4 per million. From 2016, Six Sigma evolved in a more general business management philosophy focused on meeting the customer needs and on improving the loyalty.
- Lean Production: Lean Production derives from the study and theorization of Toyota production model.
The correct implementation of Lean Six Sigma methodology can guarantee on the one hand an improvement in products and services quality, removing production defects and checking the problems related to standard processes deviations (Six Sigma), and on the other hand a waste reduction, an optimization of resources and value creation for the customer, as well as the maintenance of the reached quality level, thanks to the continuous improvement concept. (Lean Production.)
Lean Six Sigma methodology implementation provides for the application of five DMAIC phases: Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control. DMAIC phases are designed to achieve goals using specific tools and overall, they constitute a Lean Six Sigma operating method.
LEAN SIX SIGMA METHODOLOGY BENEFITS
Some of the most important benefits of Lean Six Sigma methodology implementation are:
- Product quality improvement: value creation for the customer, focus on the market needs.
- Customer service improvement: responding to the customer better (value) and faster (delivery and supply).
- Product cost reduction: waste elimination, optimization of resources, work area and production process management and use.
- More efficiency in processes: definition and application of operational standards that allow to optimize workflows, to check effectively and to obtain a continuous improvement in business processes.
- More motivated staff: general improvement of work conditions, that reflect an increase in operators’ satisfaction and productivity.
- Competitive repositioning: the reduction of the products cost implicates an advantage on other competitors.
- Bring new ideas: development of the ability to innovate, more encouragement for the identification and application of solution for processes continuous improvement.
LEAN SIX SIGMA CERTIFICATION PATHWAYS
Lean Six Sigma certification pathway is composed by 4 levels of certification:
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Orange Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
iLEARN offers these levels of certification with two different accreditations:
APMG certification pathway
APM Group owns and manages a Lean Six Sigma certification scheme for organizations and persons that intend to certificate, as well as a professional certification scheme:
iLEARN offers with APMG the following level of certification:
6sigmastudy certification pathway
6sigmastudy's widely accepted certifications help individuals and organizations complete projects with greater efficiency, increase ROI and customer satisfaction.
iLEARN offers with 6sigmastudy the following levels of certification:
iLEARN offers Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification in the following way:
- on pre-scheduled dates: traditional classroom training on iLEARN premises
- in-house: traditional classroom training scheduled based on client needs and at customer's or iLEARN premises
- Distant-learning: following a remote classroom by means of a webconference
iLEARN offers Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certifications in the following way:
- E-learning: training provided through our online learning management system from anywhere and anytime