DOI DevOps Leader Courses
DevOps Leader Certification and Training Courses by the DevOps Institute
Summary of Topics
- Availability and prices of DOI DevOps Leader courses
- What is DevOps Leader (DOL®) certification?
- Who should attend to the DevOps Leader course of the DevOps Institute?
- Which are the benefits of DOI DevOps Leader training?
- How to get prepared to pass DevOps Leader exam?
- Details about iLEARN DevOps Leader (DOL®) courses
Availability and prices of DOI DevOps Leader courses
DevOps Leader self-study courses and exams
In this showcase you will find a selection of self-study material and exams concerning DevOps Leader (DOL®) within DevOps Institute qualification scheme.
If you do not see a specific DevOps Leader course or DevOps Leader exam, please contact us.
What is DevOps Leader (DOL®) certification?
The DevOps Leader (DOL®) certification is a professional certification that validates an individual's knowledge and expertise in leading DevOps initiatives within organizations. It is offered by the DevOps Institute, a global organization dedicated to advancing the practice of DevOps.
The DOL certification focuses on equipping professionals with the skills and competencies required to lead and orchestrate a DevOps transformation in their organization. It covers a wide range of topics related to DevOps leadership, including strategic planning, organizational change management, measurement and metrics, communication and collaboration, and DevOps adoption.
Who should attend to the DevOps Leader course of the DevOps Institute?
The DevOps Leader course by the DevOps Institute is ideal for individuals who want to take a leadership role in driving DevOps transformations within their organizations. It is designed for DevOps managers, IT managers, Agile coaches, release managers, system administrators, QA managers, project managers, and IT directors/CIOs. This course equips attendees with the knowledge and skills needed to lead DevOps initiatives, foster a culture of collaboration, implement effective organizational change, and achieve measurable outcomes. Whether you're responsible for managing teams, overseeing IT operations, or guiding project delivery, this course offers valuable insights and strategies to successfully lead DevOps efforts.
Which are the benefits of DOI DevOps Leader training?
The DOI DevOps Leader certification is highly regarded in the industry and is recognized as a valuable credential for professionals seeking to advance their careers in DevOps leadership roles.
The DOI DevOps Leader training course provide a wide range of benefits, both for the individuals and the organizations.
Benefits for organizations:
- Shifting Culture towards Distributed Authority and Enhanced Team Autonomy
- Transformational Evolution of Leadership
- Emphasizing Data-Driven Decision Making
- Achieving Measurable, Value-Driven Outcomes in the DevOps Journey
Benefits for individuals:
- Enhancing Leadership Skills Development
- Equipping with a Toolkit for Cultural Improvement
- Adopting Value Stream-Centric Thinking and Practices to Enhance Flow
How to get prepared to pass DevOps Leader exam?
iLEARN offers DOL® DevOps Leader training courses is several delivery options:
- DevOps Leader classroom courses
- on pre-scheduled dates: traditional classroom training at iLEARN premises
- in-house: traditional classroom training scheduled based on client needs and at customer's or iLEARN premises
- DevOps Leader distant (virtual) courses: following a remote classroom by means of a web-conference
- DevOps Leader self-study courses: candidates will receive a series of pdf documents to prepare autonomously for the official examination
Details about iLEARN DevOps Leader (DOL®) courses
By earning the DOL certification, individuals demonstrate their understanding of the principles and practices of DevOps, as well as their ability to drive organizational change, foster a culture of collaboration and innovation, and lead teams in implementing DevOps methodologies.
Who it is aimed at
- DevOps Managers
- IT Managers
- Agile Coaches
- Release Managers
- System Administrators
- Quality Assurance (QA) Managers
- Project Managers
- IT Directors and CIOs
- DevOps and Transformational Leadership
- Unlearning Behaviors
- Becoming a DevOps Organisation
- Measure to Learn
- Measure to Improve
- Target Operating Models and Organisational Design
- Articulating and Socialising Vision
- Maintaining Energy and Momentum
There are no prerequisites for studying or sitting the DOI DevOps Leader certification exam. However, a basic knowledge of ITSM and Agile can be helpful.
- Self-study course duration: 12 months available to download the self-study material
- Classroom/distant course duration: 2 days
Material course language
DevOps Leader (DOL®) official certificate
This certification is subject to the PeopleCert Continuing Development Programme. Find out how and when to renew your certification.
- Duration of 60 minutes (25% extra time for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native language)
- Open book
- 40 multiple choice questions
- Passing score: 26/40 marks - 65%