The e-learning method releases the student from all the constraints of having to be in a certain place at a certain time for the lessons.
The iLEARN courses, accredited by the APMG and PEOPLECERT, have been created in such a way as to offer the best learning support to the student. Courses currently available in this modality are ITIL®, PRINCE2®, COBIT® 5, DevOps, ISO/IEC 20000, ISO/IEC 27001, AgilePM®, MSP®, PMI®, RESILIATM, SCRUM and Soft skills.
The following video explains the features and benefits of the online courses.
The advantages of e-learning courses
The online mode proposed by iLEARN facilitates learning:
- Access to multimedia lessons "like being in class" via our proprietary platform wich combines videos and slides, course material, online quizzes, sample exams and exercises);
- Set your own learning pace (speed);
- Study the material offline;
- Repeat any lessons at any time;
- Skip lessons that are already familiar to you;
- Provides end of unit quizzes to check knowledge;
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support;
- Availability of a forum to help you find the answers to the most frequently asked questions immediately;
- Mock exams, where applicable;
- The possibility to take the certification exam online. For other methods to pass the exam, contact us.
Course access requirements
To do the course with a personal computer, a tablet or with smartphone, these must have the following minimum specifications:
- Chrome browser (recommended), Internet Explorer 9 (or the most recent) but only after the installation of a plugin, available at the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/webmmf, Firefox or Opera;
- headphones or speakers;
- software for reading pdf files (Acrobat versione 6 or the most recent);
- a fast internet connection such as ADSL or one with a comparable or superior speed (do a speedtest by clicking here);
- Windows, iOS, Android o Windows Phone operating system;
- PDF reader app for reading pdf files.
To be able to access the e-learning platform the student must also accept the terms and conditions of use the actual platform and the content (of the courses) delivered via it. A copy of these terms and conditions of use can be viewed by clicking here.
Some courses (eg SCRUM courses) are usable from platforms with different characteristics. For information on the structure and characteristics of this platform, click here.
Purchase online courses
You can purchase courses directly from the site. To do this, simply use the courses viewer dedicated to each training at the bottom of the page.