In this showcase you will find a selection of training courses and exams in the PRINCE2® context.
To look for a course or an exam specifically, you can use the "Search courses/exams prices" tool that you will find below.
If you do not see the course or exam you want, please contact us.
Search courses/exams prices
PRojects IN Controlled Environments (PRINCE2®) is a widely diffused and applied Project Management best practice that stands out due to its ability to offer a complete structured method that can be personalised for a specific context in order to successfully manage projects.
PRINCE2 fits in with the best practice of AXELOS for the management of Portfolio, Programme and Project Management and therefore integrates well with MoP®, P3O® and MSP® among others.
PRINCE2® CERTIFICATION RENAMING
From 1 January 2020, PRINCE2 2017 will be referred to as PRINCE2 6th edition and PRINCE2 2009 will be referred to as PRINCE2 5th edition. The reason behind this renaming is to ensure that the PRINCE2 language is aligned with that used by other frameworks in the industry. Alongside this, the new naming reflects the legacy, heritage and authority of PRINCE2 best practice.
PRINCE2 5th edition and PRINCE2 6th edition: what is changed?
Following a range of global feedback, AXELOS is updating PRINCE2's syllabus, guidance and examinations for the first time since 2009.
While the feedback on PRINCE2's core methodology remains positive, AXELOS has decided that PRINCE2 needs to better reflect the need to be flexible towards individual projects. New technologies, together with the ever-increasing expectations from stakeholders and customers, demonstrate how today's project management environment is constantly growing and evolving. As a result, PRINCE2 now has a stronger emphasis on tailoring — to enable project managers to adapt and improve, to achieve the best out of their business. AXELOS will be producing a new version of the PRINCE2 guidance, as well as updated Foundation and Practitioner exams, to be launched in mid-2017.
The main changes to the course will include specific emphasis on the following:
- Ensuring flexibility within PRINCE2 so that it can be tailored towards the specific needs of a project
- The core principles of PRINCE2;
- Re-evaluating the 'Themes' guidance to include examples on tailoring
- Clarification on the link between these themes and principles
- Applying PRINCE2's guidance practically, with hints and tips on how to achieve this
Key benefits of PRINCE2
- A common language and approach
- Increases resources' knowledge about their role in project management
- Provides highly valuable tools to ensure good project management
- Ensures that the relevant stakeholders are well represented in the planning and decision making processes of the project
- Ensures more effective involvement of the relevant stakeholders in the approval and management of the projects
PRINCE2 certification training pathway
PRINCE2 Foundation certification
The aim of the Foundation certification is to ensure that the candidate knows and fully understands the methodology required to be able to work with or as part of a PRINCE2 project management team. The PRINCE2 Foundation level is a pre requisite of next level, PRINCE2 Practitioner.
PRINCE2 Practitioner certification
The PRINCE2 Practitioner certification provides greater insight on how to contextualise and apply the elements of PRINCE2. The aim of the course is to ensure and confirm, by passing the final exam, that the candidate is able to apply the method to a range of real projects.
iLEARN's PRINCE2 packages
The PRINCE2 courses are run by qualified and certified PRINCE2 teachers and they are designed based on solid experiences in the implementation of PRINCE2 in organisations of all sizes and sectors.
The iLEARN PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner courses can be followed in different ways:
- o on pre-scheduled dates: traditional classroom training at iLEARN premises
- o in-house: traditional classroom training scheduled based on client needs and at customer's or iLEARN premises
- Distant-learning: following a remote classroom by means of a webconference
- E-learning: training provided through our online learning management system from anywhere and anytime
- ONE-to-ONE: access to e-learning platform and interactive sessions via web-conference with the accredited teacher
iLEARN also provides the PRINCE2 Full offer that allows to do two levels of PRINCE2 trainings (PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner) in 5 days and to pass the two PRINCE2 certification exams.
To view the Process Reference Model di PRINCE2 click here after registering to the site.
Thanks to the new App "iLEARN LMS", you can access your e-learning course from anywhere and at anytime you want on your mobile devices. Download it now!