Managing Benefits™ Courses
Managing Benefits courses provided by iLEARN
Availability and prices of Managing Benefits™ courses
In this showcase you will find a selection of training courses and exams in the Managing Benefits™ context.
To look for a course or an exam specifically, you can use the "Search courses/exams prices" tool that you will find below.
If you do not see the course or exam you want, please contact us.
The Managing Benefits™ framework provides organisations with guidance on how to focus on what measurable benefits they need to deliver to satisfy the strategic objectives of the organisation. This allows them to focus limited resources on the most beneficial activities. The purpose of the Managing Benefits guidance and certification scheme is to provide managers and practitioners from multiple disciplines, working in a variety of organisations, with generally applicable guidance encompassing benefits management principles, practices and techniques.
Key Benefits of Managing Benefits™
- Implement methods, including knowledge of management accountancy, behavioural finance, psychology, neuro-science and systems thinking.
- Forecast realistic benefits to produce business cases which address business issues and objectives and provide a route to measure success.
- Outline costs and benefits to drive business objectives.
- Facilitate an organization-wide understanding of the benefits a project or programme will produce and be able to measure when they are realized.
- Enable organizations to demonstrate more efficient and effective practices through better use of available resources. This enhances an organization's ability to retain motivated and skilled change management staff and to attract investors.
- Online courses are provided by ILX Group an Accredited Training Organisation of The APM Group Ltd.
Managing Benefits™ certification pathway
Managing Benefits™ Foundation certification
The aim of the Foundation certification is to learn the benefits management principles, practices, techniques, roles & documents.
Managing Benefits™ Practitioner certification
The aim of the Practitioner certification is to apply and tailor the Managing Benefits guidance in a scenario situation.
The Managing Benefits™ courses are run by qualified and certified teachers.
Managing Benefits Foundation course can be followed in different ways:
- E-learning: training provided through an e-learning platform from anywhere and anytime