ISO/IEC 20000 Courses
ISO/IEC 20000 training courses provided by iLEARN
Availability and prices of ISO/IEC 20000 courses
In this showcase you will find a selection of training courses and exams in the ISO/IEC 20000 context.
To look for a course or an exam specifically, you can use the "Search courses/exams prices" tool that you will find below.
If you do not see the course or exam you want, please contact us.
ISO/IEC 20000 is recognized as the first international standard for IT service management, which states the requirements for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain, and improve an SMS. The standard includes two main parts which enable IT service providers to identify methods to develop the quality of the services they deliver to their clients, both internally and externally whereby:
- Part 1 specifies the requirements for developing and implementing an IT Service Management System and;
- Part 2 includes guidance on the application of service management systems within the scope of ISO/IEC 20000-1.
WHY IS IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT IMPORTANT FOR YOU?
Build up your skills and help your organization to successfully undergo the ISO/IEC 20000 procedures and the implementation of an effective IT service management system. When implementing an effective ISO/IEC 20000 you demonstrate your ability to design, deliver and improve the services. ISO/IEC 20000 certificate demonstrates your determination to achieve a certain level of professionalism and trustworthiness.
BENEFITS OF ISO/IEC 20000 IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT
The benefits that you will gain upon the successful completion of ISO/IEC 20000 certification include the following:
- Improved credibility
- Increased client satisfaction
- Increased comprehension of business objectives
- Improved brand reputation
- Development of new capabilities
- Leveraged ITIL experience
- Increased ability to plan and control
- Reducing response time
- Decreased incidents
- Creates a culture of continuous improvement
- Gain competitive advantage
ISO/IEC 20000 CERTIFICATION PATHWAY
The APM Group holds and manages an ISO/IEC 20000 certification scheme for organisations that want to get certified against the standard and a professional qualification scheme, both previously managed by itSMF.
The professional qualification scheme is divided into three levels (Foundation, Practitioner, Auditor), with a course and exam available for each one:
PDU - ISO/IEC 20000 CERTIFICATION PATHWAY
Our ISO/IEC 20000 training courses can provide Professional Development Units (PDUs) through an auto-declaration procedure on PMI’s portal. Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation for each level of the ISO/IEC 20000 certification pathway:
- APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation: 16 PDUs
To learn more about the PDUs allocation according to the PMI Talent Triangle and to discover all of our online training courses and exam packages for each certification level, click on one of the links above.
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
iLEARN offers all levels in the following ways:
- on pre-scheduled dates (traditional classroom training on iLEARN premises)
- in-house (traditional classroom training scheduled based on client needs and at customer's or iLEARN premises)
- Distant-learning (following a remote classroom by means of a webconference)
Foundation level is also available in the following modality:
- E-learning (training provided through our online learning management system from anywhere and anytime)
Thanks to the new App "iLEARN LMS", you can access your e-learning course from anywhere and at anytime you want on your mobile devices. Download it now!