ITIL® 4 Practice Manager Courses
ITIL 4 Practice Manager (ITIL 4 PM) certification training courses and exams based on ITIL framework and ITIL 4 practices
Summary of Topics
Availability and prices of ITIL® 4 Practice Manager courses
ITIL® 4 Practice Manager self-study courses with exam
In this showcase you will find a selection of self-study material and exams concerning ITIL® 4 Practice Manager within ITIL 4 Edition qualification scheme.
If you do not see a specific ITIL 4 Practice Manager course or ITIL 4 Practice Manager exam, please contact us.
ITIL® 4 Practice Manager retake exams
Didn't you pass your ITIL 4 Practice Manager exam? You can purchase the Retake exam for a lower price.
In this showcase you will be able to purchase the ITIL 4 Practice Manager online retake exams.
What is ITIL 4 Practice Manager stream?
ITIL 4 Practice Manager (ITIL 4 PM) certification stream is based on the ITIL 4 management practices. These modules provide shorter and more flexible training, and the modules can be mixed and matched according to each student’s needs.
In the context of ITIL, a management practice refers to a collection of organizational resources that are tailored towards achieving specific goals or carrying out tasks. The ITIL framework encompasses 34 management practices in total, each of which constitutes some of the most useful resources available for implementing practical solutions.
What are the ITIL 4 Practices useful for?
Each ITIL certification included in the ITIL 4 Practice Manager stream is to provide a means for professionals to demonstrate and verify their expertise in particular practice areas. Additionally, these certifications serve to validate the abilities and knowledge of professionals who aspire to establish productive cross-practice collaborations and efficient service value streams.
How to achieve ITIL 4 Practice Manager designation?
ITIL 4 Practice Manager is a stream made of three batches, each one divided into five modules. Each module is related to an individual practice.
In order to obtain the ITIL PM designation, candidates should:
- Complete 5 ITIL 4 Practitioner modules or a Combined exam (covering the 5 ITIL 4 Practitioner modules of each batch)
- Obtain the ITIL Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support certification
The ITIL 4 Practice Manager designation is necessary to complete the ITIL 4 certification scheme and to be eligible for the ITIL Master qualification.
The three ITIL 4 Practice Manager batches are composed as follows:
- ITIL 4 Practitioner: Incident Management
- ITIL 4 Practitioner: Monitoring and Event Management
- ITIL 4 Practitioner: Problem Management
- ITIL 4 Practitioner: Service Desk
- ITIL 4 Practitioner: Service Request Management
- ITIL 4 Practitioner: Change Enablement
- ITIL 4 Practitioner: Release Management
- ITIL 4 Practitioner: Service Configuration Management
- ITIL 4 Practitioner: Deployment Management
- ITIL 4 Practitioner: IT Asset Management
ITIL 4 Specialist: Collaborate, Assure and Improve
- ITIL 4 Practitioner: Continual Improvement
- ITIL 4 Practitioner: Service Level Management
- ITIL 4 Practitioner: Relationship Management
- ITIL 4 Practitioner: Information Security Management
- ITIL 4 Practitioner: Supplier Management
How to prepare for ITIL 4 Practice Manager exams?
Candidates can prepare for the exams in different ways, thanks to iLEARN training packages.
iLEARN provides a Self-study ITIL 4 Practice Manager course for each of the ITIL 4 Practices available in the ITIL 4 Practice Manager stream. These packages include:
- The PeopleCert Official Training Material (OTM), a self-study manual including slides, notes, quizzes and sample papers
- The official PeopleCert eBook
- A PeopleCert exam voucher code valid 12 months
Candidate may also decide to add 2 or 4 hours of remote coaching with an accredited trainer to better prepare for the final certification exam.
Otherwise, candidates can attend an ITIL 4 Practice Manager training in a virtual classroom or in classroom on scheduled dates or in-house. The options available are listed at the top of this page and you can directly choose and purchase your preferred one from there.
iLEARN makes available also the Combined course and the Combined self-study package, covering the 5 practices of each batch.
Thanks to the new App "iLEARN LMS", you can access your e-learning course from anywhere and at anytime you want on your mobile devices. Download it now!
Our e-learning platform is optimized for access via web browers, including mobile!