AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified Courses
AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified certification courses provided by iLEARN
Summary of Topics
- Availability and prices of AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified courses
- What is scaling Agile?
- What is the goal for scaling Agile?
- What are the main factors for scaling Agile?
- Which Scaled Agile certification?
- AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified courses and exams offer
- Earn PMI® PDUs with AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified
- Details about iLEARN AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified courses
Availability and prices of AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified courses
AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified online courses (e-learning) with exam
In this showcase you will find a selection of training courses and exams concerning AgileLearn learning area and AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified certifications.
If you do not see a specific Scaled Agile Master Certified course or Scaled Agile Master Certified exam, please contact us.
AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified online exams
In this showcase you will be able to purchase AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified exam vouchers only to take the online exam with iLEARN Examinations.
AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified distance - live virtual courses calendar
In this showcase you will find the next available dates for AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified courses (live virtual sessions) with online certification exam. These courses are provided via web-conference in real time by our accretited trainers. Scaled Agile Master Certified certification exam will be taken online with iLEARN Examinations.
What is scaling Agile?
Agility in organizations (i.e. the implementation of agile approach for product development, business optimization or transformation such as Scrum, Kanban, etc.) is usually implemented initially at a local level, e.g. team, department, project. When successful, it becomes natural to scale the approach to the whole organization to fully achieve the benefits of agility. However, this has proved to be a challenge and several approaches have been developed to govern the extension.
AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified is a cross practice qualification aimed at providing the knowledge needed to scale Agile approaches in organizations.
Scaled AgileLearn Master Certified course is aimed to governance bodies and teams in charge of scaling agility or having to support it.
What is the goal for scaling Agile?
The key goal for scaling agile is to coordinate the activities of several teams working according to agile practices and to support the achievement of the objectives of the whole organization or significant parts of it. The scope of scaling can involve dozens, hundreds, thousands or more resources.
Most agile practices are generally designed and optimized for small teams (e.g. 6 to 12 resources) and provide insufficient or no governance for scaling up. Furthermore, in large organizations there can be many different agile practices in place (e.g. scrum, Kanban, DevOps) leading to more complexity in coordination and alignment.
This drives the demand for governance to scale agility across larger teams and throughout the organization. Scaling agility is a recent yet complex subject that embraces many disciplines.
What are the main factors for scaling Agile?
Factors that trigger the decision for scaling Agile are:
- Implementing agility on large initiatives
- Supporting rapid growth needs
- A complex product with many dependencies
- A need for standardized practices
- Followership or external pressure
Implementing agility on large initiatives
An increasing number of organizations have decided to implement agility (e.g. extend their agile approach) to their entire project portfolio and, therefore, naturally also to large projects. Whether for existing large projects or new projects, these initiatives require the mobilization of a large number of resources, usually organized in several coordinated teams.
Supporting rapid growth needs
The rapid growth of the organization can be a reason for scaling up. Single-team agile frameworks are usually optimized for small teams of 6-12 people. So, at a certain point it becomes necessary to create a new team rather than expand the existing one. This may be unnatural and, in any case, activities shall be coordinated.
A complex product with many dependencies
Some products or services are too complex to be broken down into independent sub-assemblies. Complexity is not always specific to the product specifications and may be due to the accumulation of technical debt, or to an unsuitable architecture. Whatever the origin of this complexity, it will often lead to the need to coordinate several teams around the product.
A need for standardized practices
More and more, companies are looking to implement Agile across all teams. In this case, we are dealing with multi-product and synchronized teams working continuously on a predefined workflow and standardized practices.
Followership or external pressure
Agility, like other concepts, is not exempt from becoming fashionable. Given the often-significant costs involved in scaling up, it is important to question the objectives of scaling up before embarking on this path.
These decision factors are often linked but depending on the context and issues of the project, some factors will be more prominent than others.
Which Scaled Agile certification?
Most approaches to scale agility have been developed in the context of specific agile practices (e.g. scrum), aimed to allow the scaling of the practice itself. Currently, there are no popular generic cross reference models for scaling agility regardless to the specific practices in use. AgileLearn® qualification scheme addresses this issue by providing a qualification level dedicated to the knowledge needed to scale up agility in any context.
Here below are some good reasons to choose iLEARN and AgileLearn® courses and exams to scale agility:
- Candidates can learn a unique and cross framework body of knowledge to govern the implementation of scaled agility in organizations
- Candidates can demonstrate the achievement of knowledge and skills in scaling agile by passing the examination obtaining digital badges
- iLEARN is an international training company, very popular for e-learning training
- iLEARN provides courses in several languages
- iLEARN provides online courses with flexible access durations
- iLEARN service team is appreciated by customers - it provides immediate support in English, French, Spanish and Italian
- Students can choose to add coaching hours to training
- Accredited trainers are always available to provide support to students
AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified courses and exams offer
iLEARN Scaled Agile Master Certified courses overview
AgileLearn Scaled Agile Master Certified certification helps you understand how to use the Agile frameworks and practices in synergy in a scaled environment and how to design and govern the deployment of agility at scale in organizations. Moreover, the course prepares the participants for the Scaled Agile Master Certified exam to obtain the corresponding Scaled Agile Master Certified certification. This training is available both in online (e-learning/self-paced) mode or in live virtual or classroom option provided by expert accredited Agile trainers.
AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified course delivery options
Currently iLEARN provides AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified training, exams and certifications in the following delivery options:
- Scaled Agile Master Certified training in E-learning / self-paced learning: training provided through our online learning management system from anywhere and anytime
- ONE-to-ONE Scaled Agile Master Certified courses: access to e-learning platform and interactive Scaled Agile Master Certified sessions via web-conference with the accredited trainer
- Distant/remote Scaled Agile Master Certified learning: following a remote classroom by means of a web conference
- Classic Scaled Agile Master Certified training
- On pre-scheduled dates: traditional Scaled Agile classroom training at iLEARN premises
- in-house: traditional Scaled Agile classroom training scheduled based on client needs and at customer’s or iLEARN premises
AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified Digital Badge
By passing the final certification exam, the candidate will receive the following free Digital Badge that certifies the knowledge acquired.
Learn more about iLEARN Digital Badges by visiting our dedicated page.
Not sure if Scaled Agile suits your needs? Read this article!
Earn PMI® PDUs with AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified
Our AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified training course can provide 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs) for holders of PMI certifications who need credits for their maintenance. Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation for the AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified course:
- Technical: 8
- Leadership: 4
- Strategic: 4
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout. The PDUs are earned by following the course even if the certification exam is not successful.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
Details about iLEARN AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified courses
lndividuals participating to this course will achieve the following benefits:
- Gain a “big picture” of agility at scale
- Understand the mechanisms of scaling
- Discover the decision and structuring factors for deciding to scale up
- Know the barriers and opportunities to scaling
- Design and govern the deployment of agility at scale in organizations
- Gain an understanding and study the main Agile frameworks aimed at supporting agility at scale
- Understand how to synergically use the Agile frameworks and practices in a scaled environment
- Better understand and communicate with teams, professionals and management using several Agile scaled frameworks and practices
- Know how to prepare and support implementation
- Know the alternatives
- Prepare the certification test
Who it is aimed at
- Project teams in charge of scaling agility or having to support it
- Anyone interested in successfully scaling Agile approaches in an organization
- Introduction to the course
- Learning Objectives
- Course Agenda
- Course Approach
- Exam Structure
- Discovering Scaled Agile
- Back to basics
- A brief history of scaled agile
- Differences between single and multi-team operations
- Scaled Product Ownership
- Principles of Scaled Product Ownership
- Scaled Product Mapping
- Scaled Product Refinement
- Scaled Product Review
- Scaled Product Backlog
- Scaled Development Flow
- Scaled Development Flow Overview
- Scaled Iteration Events
- Scaled Practices
- Scaled Culture & Mindset
- Organizational Agile Culture
- Agile Leadership
- Agile Mindset
- Scaling up organization
- Scaling Up Organization
- Product Governance
- Teams Alignment
- Knowledge Management
- Teams, Projects, Programs and Portfolio Management
- Agile Transformation
- Frameworks overview (e.g. NEXUS, LeSS, SOS, S@SCALE, DAD, DSDM, SAFe, Flex, Shift)
- Scaled Agile Frameworks
- Comparative Review
- Implementing Agile at scale
- Before Scaling Up
- Structuring Factors for Scaling Up
- Scaling Up Strategies
- Risks Factors
- Exam preparation
- Exam structure
- How to read the test
- Exam tactics
In order to access AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified course and exam students must have obtainbed the AgileLearn® Agile Master Certified qualification or advanced qualifications related to other Agile frameworks (contact iLEARN to verify your eligibility).
- Classroom/distant course duration: 2 days
- Online course durations (possibility to choose among types):
- 30 days access to the platform
- 1 year access to the platform
PMI PDU: 16
Thanks to the new App "iLEARN LMS", you can access your e-learning course from anywhere and at anytime you want on your mobile devices. Download it now!
Our e-learning platform is optimized for access via web browsers, including mobile!
Material course language
AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified official certificate
- 60 multiple choice questions
- Closed book
- Duration of 60 minutes (15 minutes extra for non-native speakers)
- Passing score: 39/60 marks - 65%