KanbanLearn® online courses (e-learning) with exam
In this showcase you will find a selection of training courses and exams concerning Kanban learning area and KanbanLearn® certifications.
To look for a specific Kanban course or Kanban certification exam, you can use the "Search courses/exams prices" tool that you will find below.
If you do not see the Kanban course or Kanban exam you want, please contact us.
KanbanLearn online exams
In this showcase you will be able to purchase KanbanLearn® Kanban exam vouchers only to take the online exam with iLEARN Examinations.
Kanban is a term with several meanings depending on the context. In manufacturing, initially Toyota, it was a visual method for controlling as part of Just in Time and Lean Manufacturing approach. Generally speaking, the “Kanban” or “Kanban System” is a visual system for managing work as it flows.
“Kanban Systems” have gained momentum recently, in the second decade of 2000, and have become increasingly popular especially in combination with the use of Scrum. The reason for the success resides in their simplicity and ease of implementation, often driving quick wins in terms of improvement of the flow of work.
In service industries, the “Kanban Method” is used for defining, managing, and improving services that deliver knowledge work. “Kanban Systems” and “Kanban Method” have work visualization in common, but “Kanban Method” requires additional activities (such as continual improvements) and enables greater benefits.
KANBANLEARN QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFIED KANBAN TRAINING
At the moment, KanbanLearn® qualification scheme is composed by one level.
KanbanLearn® Kanban Master Certified
The KanbanLearn® Kanban Master Certified (KMC) qualification is fit-for-purpose for whoever is interested in having a deep understanding of “Kanban Systems” or “Kanban Method”.
GET FREE ACCESS TO EASYBOARDS® - THE OFFICIAL ENTERPRISE KANBAN SOFTWARE TOOL
By purchasing any KanbanLearn® Kanban training course, you will get 1-year free access to EasyBoards®, one of the best enteprise kanban software tools integrated in our training offer for free. This EasyBoards® free license will allow you to practice and simulate real project scenarios while you are preparing for KanbanLearn® Kanban certification exams.
What can you do with EasyBoards®?
- Configurate kanban boards
- Collaborate with your team members
- Send or receive notifications and warning alerts
- Create new kanban board templates
- Create new workflows to support business processes and agile visual management
ILEARN OFFER FOR KANBAN COURSES AND EXAMS
iLEARN makes available KanbanLearn® certifications in the following modalities:
- On pre-scheduled dates: traditional classroom training at iLEARN premises
- in-house: traditional classroom training scheduled based on client needs and at customer’s or iLEARN premises
- Distant-learning: following a remote classroom by means of a webconference
- E-learning: training provided through our online learning management system from anywhere and anytime
- ONE-to-ONE: access to e-learning platform and interactive sessions via web-conference with the accredited teacher
Thanks to the new App "iLEARN LMS", you can access your e-learning course from anywhere and at anytime you want on your mobile devices. Download it now!