Managing Benefits™ Practitioner Courses
Managing Benefits Practitioner courses provided by iLEARN
MANAGING BENEFITS™ PRACTITIONER
The Managing Benefits™ framework provides organisations with guidance on how to focus on what measurable benefits they need to deliver to satisfy the strategic objectives of the organisation. This allows them to focus limited resources on the most beneficial activities.
MANAGING BENEFITS PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION
The aim of the Managing Benefits Practitioner certification is to apply and tailor the Managing Benefits guidance in a scenario situation.
The Managing Benefits Practitioner certification is automatically achieved after passing the Managing Benefits Practitioner exam. The Managing Benefits Practitioner course provides an optimal preparation to pass the exam and, therefore, to obtain the certification.
MANAGING BENEFITS PRACTITIONER COURSE
The purpose of the Managing Benefits guidance and certification scheme is to provide managers and practitioners from multiple disciplines, working in a variety of organisations, with generally applicable guidance encompassing benefits management principles, practices and techniques.
The course prepares the participants for the exam Managing Benefits Practitioner.
Here below you can read the course sheet with information about Managing Benefits Practitioner course.
- Planning the implementation of benefits management, select appropriate strategies to sustain and measure progress.
- Selecting and adapt principles, practices and techniques to suit different organizational environments.
- Identifying activities that should be undertaken during each of the practices of the Benefits Management Cycle together with the accountabilities and responsibilities of each of the defined roles.
- Evaluating examples of benefits management information (documents).
- Analysing the solutions adopted in relation to a given scenario.
Who it is aimed at
- Change leaders e.g. Senior Responsible Owners, members of Management Boards and Directors of Change.
- Change initiators e.g. strategic planners and policy leads.
- Change appraisers and evaluators e.g. finance professionals and economists, business case writers, auditors and project appraisers.
- Change implementers/enablers e.g. Portfolio, Programme and Project Managers.
- Change support e.g. Portfolio, Programme.
- Applying Managing Benefits Guidance
- Managing and Incorporating Principles of Managing Benefits
- Identifying and Analysing Benefits
- Quantifying Benefits
- Reviewing and Appraising Benefits
- Benefits Preparation
- Current and Future Benefit Realisation
- Portfolio-Based Benefits Management Application
- Maintaining Benefits
- Responding to External Factors
Pre-requisites accepted to be eligible to take the Practitioner examination: Managing Benefits Foundation
Material course language
Managing Benefits™ Practitioner official certificate
- Objective testing
- 8 questions per paper with 10 marks available per question
- 40 marks or more required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- 2 ½ hours duration
- Open book exam (Managing Benefits guide only)