Project Management (ISO 21502) Foundation Courses
Project Management ISO 21502 Foundation certification training courses and exams based ISO 21502 standard for Project Management
Summary of Topics
- What is Project Management (ISO 21502) Foundation certification?
- Who should attend ISO 21502 Foundation course?
- Which are the benefits of ISO 21502 Foundation training?
- How to get prepared to pass the ISO 21502 Foundation exam?
- Earn PDUs with ISO 21502 Foundation
- Details about Project Management (ISO 21502) Foundation courses
Consulting S.r.l., of which iLEARN is a business unit.
What is Project Management (ISO 21502) Foundation certification?
The Project Management (ISO 21502) Foundation is a certification designed to confirm the fundamental understanding of Project Management, adhering to the ISO 21502:2020 guidelines.
By taking and passing the final certification exam, you will become a professional and certified Project Manager in accordance with ISO 21502 standard.
Who should attend ISO 21502 Foundation course?
The course is designed for individuals aiming to learn fundamental project management concepts, project managers and team members interested in familiarizing themselves with ISO 21502 guidelines, and those involved in or accountable for producing project results and overseeing project risks.
Which are the benefits of ISO 21502 Foundation training?
By participating in our ISO 21502 Foundation training course, candidates can showcase their understanding of project management techniques and their effective application towards improved management. Moreover, the ISO 21502 standard holds global recognition and serves as a testament to the project management expertise of you, your executive staff, and managers.
How to get prepared to pass the ISO 21502 Foundation exam?
In order to take and pass ISO 21502 Foundation certification exam, a training course is not mandatory but strongly recommended. Our meticulously designed training programs provide an in-depth grasp of the subject matter, empowering candidates with the essential knowledge and abilities to approach the exam confidently. Additionally, our ISO 21502 Foundation courses encompass practice tests and actual case studies, enabling candidates to acquaint themselves with the exam structure and implement their learnings in real-world situations.
iLEARN offers Project Management (ISO 21502) Foundation training courses is several delivery options:
- Classroom courses
- on pre-scheduled dates: traditional classroom training at iLEARN premises
- in-house: traditional classroom training scheduled based on client needs and at customer's or iLEARN premises
- Distant (virtual) courses: following a remote classroom by means of a web-conference
- eLearning/self-paced learning: training provided through our online learning management system from anywhere and at any time
Earn PDUs with ISO 21502 Foundation
Our ISO 21502 Foundation training course can provide 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs) for holders of PMI certifications who need credits for their maintenance.
Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation for the ISO 21502 Foundation course:
- Ways of Working (Technical): 8
- Power Skills (Leadership): 4
- Business Acumen (Strategic): 4
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout. The PDUs are earned by following the course even if the certification exam is not successful.
Visit this page for more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications.