Before buying, you should check that you can meet the preliminary access requirements and carry out a compatibility test with your own computer.
- Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 8, Windows® 7, macOS 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan), Sierra (10.12) or High Sierra (10.13);
- Dual-core 2.4GHz CPU or faster with at least 2GB of RAM (recommended);
- An internet connection with a speed not inferior to 4Mbps;
- Keyboard, mouse or equivalent;
- A webcam (built in or external) which can be rotated;
- Speakers and microphone (the use of headsets is only allowed during onboarding).
Phase 1 – Exam purchase and scheduling
The exam can be purchased on this website, purchasing the “course with exam” pack. When you will be ready to take the exam after attending the course, you can send an email to [email protected] indicating your date and time availabilities in order to plan the exam. Our support will recontact you to fix the exam date and time.
Phase 2 – Exam preparation
Before you take the exam, you need to:
- Have a valid photo ID with a recent photo available
- Disable any Virtualization Software such as VMware, Virtual PC, Virtual Box or Sandbox during the exam. You should also close any applications that might affect the exam process, such as web browsers, chat, desktop, sharing and mail client applications
- Make sure your mobile number was provided at subscription time (if not write to [email protected]).
Phase 3 – Taking the exam
To be able to take the exam you must follow and perform all the activities and steps included in the official examination guide. It will be sent to you by email or you can download it at the bottom of this page.
When your proctor will join the session, you will be instructed to:
- Check your audio and video performance
- Show your ID to the camera if needed
- Show your room (360 camera rotation) and your desk
- Share your screen with your online proctor
- Confirm your personal details. If any of the information is incorrect, please inform your online proctor
- Your online proctor will let you know when you are set to begin your exam!
Extension of the period available to take the online exam
Exams can be taken within 12 months from the end of the course access (with the exception of specific communications by iLEARN). Any extension of this period will be charged. An extra-fee of 35€ will be required.
Rescheduling of the online exam session
You can change date and time of the exam for free up to 48 hours before the date chosen. If you want to modify date and time from 48 prior to the exam, iLEARN will apply a fee of 35€.
We recommend you read the following available documentation regarding the complete procedure:
- Exam guide for Mac
- Exam guide for Windows