In this showcase you will find a selection of the training courses and exams in the M_o_R® context. Courses are listed in increasing order of price and there may be several pages of search results that you can browse.
To look for a course or an exam specifically, you can use the "Search courses/exams prices" tool that you will find immediately after featured products.
If you do not see the course or exam you want, please contact us.
Search courses/exams prices
iLEARN is an ATO (Accredited Training Organization)
of PEOPLECERT for M_o_R® courses.
For an online verification of accreditments, do a research with
ICONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of which iLEARN is a business unit.
M_o_R® is a route map for risk management, bringing together principles, an approach, a set of interrelated processes, and pointers to more detailed sources of advice on risk management techniques and specialisms.
It also provides advice on how these principles, approach and processes should be embedded, reviewed and applied differently depending on the nature of the objectives at risk. An effective framework based on core concepts:
- Principles - these are essential for the development of good risk management practice. They are all derived from corporate governance principles in the recognition that risk management is a subset of an organization's internal controls.
- Approach - the principles need to be adapted and adopted to suit each individual organization. Accordingly, a company's approach to the principles needs to be agreed and defined within a risk management policy, process guide and strategies, and supported by the use of risk registers and issue logs.
- Processes - there are four main process steps, which describe the inputs, outputs and activities involved in ensuring that risks are identified, assessed and controlled. Embedding and reviewing M_o_R - having put in place the principles, approach and processes, an organization needs to ensure they are consistently applied and that their application undergoes continual improvement in order for them to be effective.
- Classroom courses are provided by iCONS - Innovative Consulting srl, a PEOPLECERT Accredited Training Organisation (ATO).
- Online courses are provided by ILX Group. ILX Group is a PEOPLECERT Accredited Training Organisation (ATO).
M_o_R QUALIFICATION PATH
The pattern of M_o_R professional qualification is developed in 2 levels. Each of these levels is associated with a training course accompanied by a final examination:
- M_o_R Foundation
- M_o_R Practitioner
M_o_R Foundation certification
iLEARN proposes the M_o_R Foundation level in the following ways:
- E-learning (training provided through our online learning management system from anywhere and anytime)
M_o_R courses in english provided by iLEARN