iLEARN is an ATO (Accredited Training Organization) and
AEO (Approved Examination Institute) of
PEOPLECERT for M_o_R® courses and exams.
For an online verification of accreditations, do a research with
iCONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of which iLEARN is a business unit.
M_o_R® is a route map for risk management, bringing together principles, an approach, a set of interrelated processes, and pointers to more detailed sources of advice on risk management techniques and specialisms.
It also provides advice on how these principles, approach and processes should be embedded, reviewed and applied differently depending on the nature of the objectives at risk. An effective framework based on core concepts:
- Principles - these are essential for the development of good risk management practice. They are all derived from corporate governance principles in the recognition that risk management is a subset of an organization's internal controls.
- Approach - the principles need to be adapted and adopted to suit each individual organization. Accordingly, a company's approach to the principles needs to be agreed and defined within a risk management policy, process guide and strategies, and supported by the use of risk registers and issue logs.
- Processes - there are four main process steps, which describe the inputs, outputs and activities involved in ensuring that risks are identified, assessed and controlled. Embedding and reviewing M_o_R - having put in place the principles, approach and processes, an organization needs to ensure they are consistently applied and that their application undergoes continual improvement in order for them to be effective.
- Classroom courses are provided by iCONS - Innovative Consulting srl, a PeopleCert Accredited Training Organisation (ATO).
- Online courses are provided by ILX Group. ILX Group is a PeopleCert Accredited Training Organisation (ATO).
M_o_R QUALIFICATION PATH
The pattern of M_o_R professional qualification is developed in 2 levels. Each of these levels is associated with a training course accompanied by a final examination:
M_o_R Foundation certification
The M_o_R Foundation course consists of ten sessions which covers the principles, approach, processes, embedding & reviewing and perspectives of the Management of Risk guidance. The course also looks at Risk Health Checks, the Management of Risk Maturity Model and Risk Management Specialisms.
M_o_R Practitioner certification
The purpose of the M_o_R® Practitioner course is to confirm whether the candidate has achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor M_o_R in a scenario situation.
iLEARN proposes the M_o_R Foundation and Practitioner levels in the following ways:
- on pre-scheduled dates: traditional classroom training at iLEARN premises
- in-house: traditional classroom training scheduled based on client needs and at customer's or iLEARN premises
- Distant-learning: following a remote classroom by means of a webconference
iLEARN also proposes the M_o_R Full course, allowing to follow both levels of training (M_o_R Foundation and M_o_R Practitioner) in 5 days and sustain the two qualifying M_o_R exams.
Furthermore, iLEARN offers only the Foundation level in the following ways:
- E-learning: training provided through our online learning management system from anywhere and anytime