ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve Courses
ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve (ITIL 4 DPI) certification courses provided by iLEARN
Availability and prices of ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve courses
ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve online courses (e-learning) with exam
In this showcase you will find a selection of training courses and exams concerning ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve within the ITIL 4 qualification scheme.
If you do not see the ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve online/distant course or exam you want, please contact us.
ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve distance - live virtual courses calendar
In this showcase you will find the next available dates for ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve online courses (live virtual sessions) with ITIL certification exam. These courses are provided via web-conference in real time by our accredited trainers, that will be at your complete disposal. The ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve certification exam will be taken online on PeopleCert portal.
ITIL® 4 STRATEGIST: DIRECT, PLAN AND IMPROVE (ITIL 4 STRATEGIST DPI)
ITIL® 4 Strategist Direct Plan and Improve (ITIL 4 DPI) is the universal module, that is a key component of both, ITIL 4 Managing Professional and ITIL 4 Strategic Leader streams. The module covers the influence and impact of Agile and Lean ways of working, and how they can be leveraged to an organization's advantage.
ITIL® 4 STRATEGIST: DIRECT, PLAN AND IMPROVE CERTIFICATION (ITIL 4 DPI)
ITIL 4 Strategist Direct Plan and Improve is aimed at managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team. It provides individuals with the practical skills necessary to create a 'learning and improving' IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction. Accredited training for the ITIL Strategic Leader modules is mandatory to enable full understanding of the core material. All modules have ITIL 4 Foundation as a pre-requisite.
ITIL® 4 STRATEGIST: DIRECT, PLAN AND IMPROVE COURSE (ITIL DPI)
ITIL 4 Strategist Direct Plan and Improve will provide practitioners with a practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with necessary agility.
PDU - ITIL® 4 STRATEGIST: DIRECT, PLAN AND IMPROVE (ITIL DPI)
Our ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve training course can provide 21 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
Here below you can read the course sheet with information about ITIL® 4 Strategist: Plan, Direct and Improve course.
- Understand the Key Concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- Understand the role of GRC and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Communication and Organizational Change Management to direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices
Who it is aimed at
This course is aimed at IT leaders and managers of all levels of the organisation who are seeking to obtain the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) designation or the ITIL Strategic Leader (SL) designation, and/or who are involved in shaping IT direction and strategy.
- Key concepts of DPI
- Key principles and methods of Direction and Planning
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Continual improvement
- Communication and organizational Change Management
- Measurement and reporting
- Value streams and practices
In order to access ITIL® 4 Direct Plan and Improve course and exam, you must have obtained ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate. In order to access the exam, it is mandatory to have attended an accredited training course
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam: click here.
- Classroom/distant course duration: 3 days
- Online course durations:
- 30 days access to the platform
- 1 year access to the platform
PMI PDU: 21
Thanks to the new App "iLEARN LMS", you can access your e-learning course from anywhere and at anytime you want on your mobile devices. Download it now!
Our e-learning platform is optimized for access via web browsers, including mobile!
Material course language
ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve official certificate
This certification is subject to the PeopleCert Continuing Development Programme. Find out how and when to renew your certification.
- Duration of 90 minutes (25% extra time for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native language)
- Closed book
- 40 multiple choice questions
- Passing score: 28/40 marks - 70%