Finance for non-Financial Managers Courses
Finance for non-Financial Managers courses provided by iLEARN
Availability and prices of Finance for non-Financial Managers courses
In this showcase you will find a selection of training courses and exams in the Finance for non-Financial Managers context.
If you do not see the course or exam you want, please contact us.
FINANCE FOR NON-FINANCIAL MANAGERS
Every manager needs to understand finance if they are to play an active role in helping their organization achieve its objectives.
However, not every manager needs the same level of skill and understanding as specialist financial managers. A good knowledge of the key concepts of prudent financial management as modern financial accounting should equip all managers with the knowledge they require.
Business Acumen is not just fluency in the language of finance, it is the ability to read, understand and interpret financial information to make informed business decisions. Decisions that will positively impact on the financial performance of the organisation.
FINANCE FOR NON-FINANCIAL MANAGERS CERTIFICATION
Finance for Non-Financial Managers certification will enable candidates to use the financial information provided to make better short-term or long-term decisions in managing their business as well as using their new financial knowledge to make more effective decisions.
This certification will certify your ability to play a more active role in helping your organization achieve its objective, to understand financial management and accounting processes and to understand and communicate better with finance specialists.
FINANCE FOR NON-FINANCIAL MANAGERS COURSE
Finance for Non-Financial Managers course provides the necessary financial literacy and business acumen needed in modern business.
- Online courses are offered by ILX Group an Accredited Training Organisation of The APM Group Ltd.
iLEARN offers Finance for Non-Financial Managers in the following modality:
- E-learning: training provided through an online learning management system from anywhere and anytime
Here below you can read the course sheet with information about Finance for Non-Financial Managers course.
- Understand how business decisions impact organisations’ financials and key performance indicators
- Be confident in financial discussions – gain financial fluency and understand terminology and concepts
- Understand the drivers of your profit and loss account, and the inter-relationship of the financial statements
- Be able to differentiate between profit and cash flow
- Develop superior cost management skills and understand how to conduct effective investment appraisals
- Understand the implications for planning and reporting in the listed company environment
Who it is aimed at
Any manager seeking an understanding of finance and how to enable an organization to realize its objectives. In particular:
- Project managers
- IT and service support managers
- Sales executives/consultants and new graduates
- Introduction to financial statements
- Profit and loss account
- Balance sheet
- Cash flow
- Costing decisions
- Introduction to financial analysis
- Investment appraisal
- Profit margin
- Asset turnover
- Return on capital employes
- Mock exam simulator
There are no specific pre-requisites. This course requires no prior knowledge or experience
- Online course duration: 1 year
Material course language
Finance for non-Financial Managers official certificate
- Multiple Choice
- 25 Questions
- 18 marks required to pass (out of 25 available) - 72%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book