In this showcase you will find a selection of the training courses and exams in the P3O® context.
To look for a course or an exam specifically, you can use the "Search courses/exams prices" tool that you will find immediately after featured products.
If you do not see the course or exam you want, please contact us.
Search courses/exams prices
P3O® is a mix of principles, processes, roles and techniques aligned with PRINCE2®, MSP® e M_o_R® which facilitate Portfolio, Programme and Project Management.
The aim of P3O is to provide universally applicable indications that will allow organisations to create, develop and maintain appropriate business support structures (P3O Office which is often referred to as Portfolio Office or Project Office etc) that will help:
- To create a decision process, at Top-Tier management level, that favours strategic alignment, risk management and resource optimisation with the aim of creating the business strategies and objectives (Portfolio Management);
- To identify and create benefits for the business through programme management (Programme Management);
- To manage the results of the projects that bring business benefits in the best way, respecting the constraints of time, cost and quality (Project Management).
- Classroom and distant courses are provided by iCONS - Innovative Consulting srl, a PeopleCert Accredited Training Organisation (ATO).
- Online courses are provided by ILX Group. ILX Group is a PeopleCert Accredited Training Organisation (ATO).
P3O Qualification Path
P30 Foundation certification
P30 Foundation course provides participants a knowledge of P30 method that enables them to work with it in an effective way or within a team work, by appling this method.
This certification is the prerequisite to do the next level P3O Practitioner.
P3O Practitioner certification
P3O Practitioner course allows participants to understand how to implement and customize the method P3O.
The P3O training courses are run by qualified and certified P3O teachers and they revolve around the Group's solid experience in the implementation of P3O in organisations of all sizes and in all sectors.
iLEARN offers Foundation and Practitioner leves in the following ways:
- on pre-scheduled dates: traditional classroom training on iLEARN premises
- in-house: traditional classroom training scheduled based on client needs and at customer's or iLEARN premises
- Distant-learning: following a remote classroom by means of a webconference
Furthermore, iLEARN offers only the Foundation level in the following way:
- E-learning: training provided through the online learning management system from anywhere and anytime
iLEARN also proposes the offer P3O Full, allowing them to follow both levels of training P3O (P3O Foundation P3O Practitioner) in 5 days and sustain the two qualifying exams P3O.