P3O or Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices Foundation and Practitioner training courses, exams and certifications provided by iLEARN
Summary of Topics
Availability and prices of P3O® courses
P3O® courses with exam
In this showcase you will find a selection of the training courses and exams in the P3O® context.
If you do not see the course or exam you want, please contact us.
What is P3O®?
P3O® is a mix of principles, processes, roles and techniques aligned with PRINCE2®, MSP® e M_o_R® which facilitate Portfolio, Programme and Project Management.
The aim of P3O is to provide universally applicable indications that will allow organisations to create, develop and maintain appropriate business support structures (P3O Office which is often referred to as Portfolio Office or Project Office etc) that will help:
- To create a decision process, at Top-Tier management level, that favours strategic alignment, risk management and resource optimisation with the aim of creating the business strategies and objectives (Portfolio Management);
- To identify and create benefits for the business through programme management (Programme Management);
- To manage the results of the projects that bring business benefits in the best way, respecting the constraints of time, cost and quality (Project Management).
P3O training: certified and guaranteed
Elevate your project and program management skills with our P3O training and P3O qualification program. Our certified instructors provide comprehensive guidance to ensure your success. With our P3O course, we guarantee enhanced proficiency and a certified qualification upon completion, empowering you to excel in the dynamic world of project management.
P3O qualification path
P3O Foundation certification
P3O Foundation course provides participants a knowledge of P3O method that enables them to work with it in an effective way or within a team work, by appling this method.
This certification is the prerequisite to do the next level P3O Practitioner.
P3O Practitioner certification
P3O Practitioner course allows participants to understand how to implement and customize the method P3O.
P3O courses offer
The P3O training courses are run by qualified and certified P3O teachers and they revolve around the Group's solid experience in the implementation of P3O in organisations of all sizes and in all sectors.
iLEARN offers Foundation and Practitioner leves in the following ways:
- on pre-scheduled dates: traditional classroom training on iLEARN premises
- in-house: traditional classroom training scheduled based on client needs and at customer's or iLEARN premises
- Distant-learning: following a remote classroom by means of a webconference
Furthermore, iLEARN offers only the Foundation level in the following way:
- E-learning: training provided through the online learning management system from anywhere and anytime
iLEARN also proposes the offer P3O Full, allowing them to follow both levels of training P3O (P3O Foundation P3O Practitioner) in 5 days and sustain the two qualifying exams P3O.
- Classroom and distant courses are provided by iCONS - Innovative Consulting srl, an AXELOS Limited Accredited Training Organisation (ATO).
- Online courses are offered by ILX Group an ATO of AXELOS Limited.