AgilePM (Agile Project Management) training courses, exams and certifications focused on AgilePM methodology provided by iLEARN.
Summary of Topics
Availability and prices of AgilePM® courses
AgilePM® courses online courses (e-learning) with exams
In this showcase you will find a selection of training courses and exams concerning AgilePM®.
If you do not see a specific AgilePM course or AgilePM exam, please contact us.
AgilePM online exams
In this showcase you will be able to purchase AgilePM exam vouchers only to take the online exams on APMG-International portal, in complete autonomy, 24 hours a day.
What is AgilePM®?
The APMG-International AgilePM® certification addresses the needs of those who work in planning and transformation contexts and who need to be agile. Agile management or agile project management is an interactive method for defining requisites and creating the corresponding output for projects, typically in domains characterized by a strong need for interaction and flexibility (e.g. infrastructure technology but not only). Typical of agile approaches, AgilePM® works well in contexts where the requisites cannot be clearly and/or completely defined at the beginning of the initiative.
What will you learn with AgilePM®?
Based on the foundations of the DSDM Atern (a vendor-independent implementation of the agile project delivery framework Dynamic Systems Development Method) whose efficiency has been demonstrated, the qualification scheme allows participants to learn how to conduct projects in an agile way in contexts that anyhow require orderliness and standardization, rigor and visibility and at the same time, the winning characteristics of the agile approach, in other words, rapidity of execution and flexibility. AgilePM courses are provided by iLEARN online (self-paced), in classroom and remotely.
Here are some of the reasons why you should choose AgilePM®:
- It is a tried & tested corporate approach
- It involves the full project lifecycle (beyond product development)
- It defines clear roles & responsibilities
- It addresses quality, governance & risk management
- Popular agile practices are incorporated to support effective solution development
- It integrates well with existing processes
Benefits of AgilePM® for individuals
AgilePM® provides numerous benefits for individuals that adopt this approach. Some of these benefits are:
- Deliver quicker, cost-effective and low risk change by implementing a tried and tested approach to agile project management
- Understand the background of agile in project management and the differences compared to traditional / alternative approaches
- Equip yourself with the core principles, concepts and processes required for successful agile projects
- Learn how to apply the DSDM approach to projects
- Boost communication and stakeholder engagement skills; critical for successful projects
- Clarify different management styles needed for successful agile projects compared to traditional projects and be able to tailor these to the situation
- Embrace an evolutionary development approach for more effective solutions
- Help organizations deliver effectively, at a lower cost and with lower risk, by continually validating project milestones against business objectives
- Implement an Agile methodology into your daily activities
- Become an informed member of a project team using DSDM and AgilePM practices
- Enhance your CV and boost future employment prospects
Benefits of AgilePM® for organizations
AgilePM® provides numerous benefits also for organizations that adopt this approach. Some of these benefits are:
- Deliver change faster and more effectively by adopting a tried & tested approach to agile project management; underlying framework established and regularly refined for over 20 years
- It offers a structured and scalable corporate Agile framework based on proven practice
- It achieves an ideal balance between the standards, rigor and visibility required for good project management, and the fast-pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile
- It covers the full project lifecycle, from initiation & foundations through to project close
- It ensures clear roles & responsibilities are allocated to each person in a project, representing all key stakeholder groups
- Built-in quality, governance and risk management controls to ensure ongoing viability of the project at various stages throughout the lifecycle
- It incorporates and encourages a range of popular agile practices to support effective product and solution development (MoSCoW Prioritisation, Timeboxing, Iterative Development)
- It incorporates a specific process for change management to ensure support for end users and other project stakeholders
- Foster improved collaboration and communications between project teams and other stakeholders
- It complements and works with existing corporate processes such as PRINCE2® as well as quality and audit processes such as ISO9001
AgilePM® certification training pathway
The AgilePM® qualification scheme foresees two levels of certifications with corresponding exams: Foundation and Practitioner.
AgilePM® Foundation Certification
The AgilePM Foundation course deals with the basic principles of the methodology and looks at its components, principles and processes.
AgilePM® Practitioner Certification
The AgilePM Practitioner course allows to study in-depth how to contextualize and apply the methodology to projects.
Not sure if AgilePM® suits your needs? Read this article!
What to do to get AgilePM® certified?
Please note that, in order to take the exam and obtain an AgilePM® certification, both for Foundation and Practitioner levels, attending the related accredited training course is a mandatory requirement. The exam only package can be purchased only in case of a retake exam.
For this reason, to get AgilePM® certified, you will need to attend iLEARN accredited official courses that have been verified by APMG, that cover all the topics needed to know for the examinations at the correct level of depth.
The AgilePM courses are run by qualified and certified AgilePM trainers and they are designed based on solid experiences in the implementation of AgilePM in organizations of all sizes and sectors.
AgilePM Foundation and Practitioner courses can be followed in different ways:
- Classic AgilePM courses:
- on pre-scheduled dates: traditional classroom training at iLEARN premises
- in-house: traditional classroom training scheduled based on client needs and at customer's or iLEARN premises
- Distance/remote AgilePM learning: attending a live remote classroom by means of a web-conference
- AgilePM training in e-learning/self-paced learning: training provided through our online learning management system from anywhere and at any time
- ONE-to-ONE AgilePM courses: access to e-learning platform and interactive sessions via web-conference with the accredited teacher
iLEARN also provides the AgilePM FULL package, allowing candidates to attend both levels of AgilePM training (AgilePM Foundation and Practitioner) and pass the two AgilePM certification exams.
Earn PDUs with AgilePM® qualifications
Our AgilePM® training courses can provide Professional Development Units (PDUs) through an auto-declaration procedure on PMI’s portal. Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation for each level of the AgilePM® certification training pathway:
To learn more about the PDUs allocation according to the PMI Talent Triangle and to discover all of our online training courses and exam packages for each certification level, click on one of the links above.
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit our dedicated page.
Thanks to the new App "iLEARN LMS", you can access your e-learning course from anywhere and at anytime you want on your mobile devices. Download it now!