Praxis Framework™ Practitioner Courses
Praxis Framework Practitioner certification training courses and exams available provided by iLEARN
Summary of Topics
- Availability and prices of Praxis Framework™ Practitioner courses
- What is Praxis Framework Practitioner certification?
- Who should attend Praxis Framework Practitioner course?
- What is Praxis Framework Practitioner training useful for?
- How to get prepared to pass the Praxis Framework Practitioner exam?
- Details about offers Praxis Framework Practitioner courses
Availability and prices of Praxis Framework™ Practitioner courses
Praxis Framework Practitioner courses with exam
In this showcase you will find a selection of training courses and exams in the Praxis Framework Practitioner context.
If you do not see the Praxis Framework Practitioner course or Praxis Framework Practitioner exam you want, please contact us.
What is Praxis Framework Practitioner certification?
By amalgamating the key components of successful project delivery—Knowledge, Method, Competency, and Capability—Praxis stands as the pioneering framework that seamlessly incorporates projects, programs, and portfolios into a unified guide.
The objective of the Practitioner qualification is to validate whether the candidate has acquired a comprehensive understanding of how to apply and customize Praxis in practical scenarios.
Who should attend Praxis Framework Practitioner course?
The Praxis Framework Practitioner course is suitable for project and program managers, team members, portfolio managers, PMO personnel, risk managers, senior management, and individuals seeking project management certification. It caters to a diverse audience involved in project, program, and portfolio management, offering essential skills for applying and customizing the Praxis Framework in various professional roles and organizational contexts.
What is Praxis Framework Practitioner training useful for?
The Praxis Framework Practitioner training course is designed to impart the skills necessary for applying and customizing the Praxis Framework to suit the specific needs of projects or programs within your organization. Through this course, participants will gain practical insights into effectively utilizing the Praxis Framework, enabling them to adapt its principles and methodologies to align seamlessly with the unique requirements and characteristics of their organizational projects or programs.
How to get prepared to pass the Praxis Framework Practitioner exam?
iLEARN offers Praxis Framework Practitioner training courses is several delivery options:
- Praxis Framework Practitioner eLearning/self-paced learning: training provided through an online learning management system from anywhere and at any time
The courses are offered by ILX Group an Accredited Training Organisation of The APM Group Ltd.
Details about offers Praxis Framework Practitioner courses
By taking this course, you will learn about:
- Characteristics and context of a project and a programme and the benefits of effective project and programme management.
- Purpose of the Praxis Framework, the project and programme roles, documents and functions, and their use in the Praxis process models.
- Goals and activities within the Praxis Frameworks process models and how they interface.
- Importance and goals of interpersonal skills in the project and programme environment, and their recognised models.
Who it is aimed at
This course is designed for both current and aspiring Project and Programme Managers, as well as other essential personnel engaged in the planning, execution, and delivery of projects, programmes, and portfolios. This includes:
- Project Board Members
- Programme Sponsors
- Business Change Managers
- Team Managers
- Those involved in project and programme assurance
- Introduction and overview
- Characteristics of project, programme and portfolio management
- Integrative management functions
- Scope management
In order to sit the Praxis Framework Practitioner examination, you must have passed the Praxis Framework Foundation examination.
- 1 year access to the platform
Material course language
Praxis Framework™ Practitioner official certificate
- Complex multiple-choice questions
- Two and half hours duration
- Open book (only the Praxis Framework can be referred to)
- 50% pass mark (40 marks out of 80)