Below is a picture on the iLEARN online platform:
Our courses are characterized by:
- Lessons composed of audio recordings performed by the accredited teacher who explains the slide's lesson as if he was in classroom
- PDF documents downloadable with a detailed content (slide, explanations) for each lesson
- Buttons for the sequence control that allow you to pass directly to another lesson topic (previos slide or next slide)
- Chat to send messages to the teacher
Value without compromises
- Access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (it is also possible to attend the course by using our App – for more details click here)
- Course progress check by using the export of reports directly from the online platform
- Possibility to examine the correction of exercises by an accredited teacher, in-depth via e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quiz assessment to check the learning with immediate correction online
- Exercises with solutions and explanations
- Official mock exams
- Online exam 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
All training courses that we offer are officially accredited by APMG International, PeopleCert, VMEdu, ISACA, The Open Group and EXIN.
They are not PowerPoint's on Internet!
The courses management and creation processes are constantly monitored to maintain the ISO:9001 certification.
iLEARN offers the possibility to attend lessons as if you were in the classroom, with the advantage that you can do them again when necessary. The material and the explanations include both theory and specific examples from the business world. The videos are recorded by accredited teachers with vast experience in the fields of consultancy and in the teaching of the specific trainings.
Information and useful links
- For more information about iLEARN courses
- To see the DEMO of iLEARN oline courses
- For more information about online exams
- For more informations about the structure of SCRUM courses
- To purchase a course it only takes you a few steps available at this link