Lean IT Courses
Lean IT online training courses, exams and certifications provided by iLEARN
Availability and prices of Lean IT courses
Lean IT online courses (e-learning) with exam
In this showcase you will find a selection of training courses and exams concerning Lean IT learning area and AgileLearn® certifications.
If you do not see a specific Lean IT course or Lean IT exam, please contact us.
Lean IT online exams
In this showcase you will be able to purchase AgileLearn® Lean IT exam vouchers only to take the online exam with iLEARN Examinations, in complete autonomy.
Lean IT is an extension of Lean Principles, applied in an IT environment. The approach is a way of thinking and acting, focussing heavily on organizational culture. Lean IT is associated with the development and management of Information Technology products and services.
- Increasing customer value
- Eliminating waste (work that does not add value)
- Management as a facilitator
- The involvement of all employees
- Continual improvement
- Preserving value with less work.
Many organizations have adopted Lean IT in order to increase customer satisfaction and to achieve greater strategic and financial value.
AgileLearn® Lean IT certification pathway
AgileLearn® Lean IT Certification Scheme at the moment consists of one level.
Lean IT Foundation
Lean IT Foundation helps IT organizations to ensure that they provide their customers with the best possible services.
PDU - Lean IT certification pathway
Our Lean IT training courses can provide Professional Development Units (PDUs) through an auto-declaration procedure on PMI’s portal. Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation for each level of the Lean IT certification pathway:
- Lean IT Foundation: 16 PDUs
To learn more about the PDUs allocation according to the PMI Talent Triangle and to discover all of our online training courses and exam packages for each certification level, click on one of the links above.
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
The Lean IT courses are run by qualified and certified Lean IT teachers and they are designed based on solid experiences in the implementation of Lean IT in organisations of all sizes and sectors.
At this moment, iLEARN offers the Lean IT Foundation course in different ways:
- on pre-scheduled dates: traditional classroom training at iLEARN premises
- in-house: traditional classroom training scheduled based on client needs and at customer's or iLEARN premises
- Distant-learning: following a remote classroom by means of a webconference
- E-learning: training provided through our online learning management system from anywhere and anytime
- ONE-to-ONE: access to e-learning platform and interactive sessions via web-conference with the accredited teacher
Thanks to the new App "iLEARN LMS", you can access your e-learning course from anywhere and at anytime you want on your mobile devices. Download it now!
Our e-learning platform is optimized for access via web browers, including mobile!