DevOps is a cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration and integration between software developers and IT operations professionals.
DevOps' key benefits
- Responds to accelerated demand for quality software products and services
- Acknowledges the interdependence of IT functions
- Recognizes the need for cultural improvements
- Supports and leverages agile, lean and IT service management (ITSM) practices
- Encourages the use of automation
- Better IT alignment and business responsiveness
- Faster, smaller, more frequent releases
- Time to market
- Quality of code, products and services
- Customer satisfaction
- Employee satisfaction
- Less waste and fewer defects
- Lower long-term costs
iLEARN provides DevOps certifications of the DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA) and DevOps Institute, the two leading players which offer qualification schemes in the DevOps field.
The DevOps Institute is bringing enterprise level DevOps training and certification to the IT market. Working with thought leaders from the DevOps, ITSM, IT training and certification community, the DevOps Institute is setting the standard in quality for enterprise grade DevOps training and certification.
The DevOps Institute’s vision is to facilitate a community where members have access to the most innovative, inspirational and transformational DevOps content, courses and certifications around emerging DevOps practices and principles.
- The DevOps Institute focus its attention on professional roles in an operational environment DevOps and it offers related qualification schemes. Certification exams are available in English only.
DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA)
DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA) is an independent and open, members driven association supporting the development of DevOps training and certification to the global market. Advocating the development of High-Performance IT Professionals and Teams through agile DevOps initiatives. It is organized as a community-driven platform open to participating member organizations to help define role-based competencies that align to 4 Skills Areas and 8 Knowledge areas and learning curricula.
- The DASA approach recognises the importance of the organisation and of the processes maturity in order to create an efficient and well-performing DevOps environment. The available certifications with iLEARN in the current qualification scheme are Fundamentals and Professional Enable and Scale and the exams are available in many languages.
iLEARN offers DevOps and Certified Agile Service Manager courses and certifications accredited by the DevOps Institute, in different ways:
- on pre-scheduled dates (traditional classroom training at iLEARN premises)
- in-house (traditional classroom training scheduled based on client needs and at customer's or iLEARN premises)
- Distant-learning (following a remote classroom by means of a webconference)
- E-learning (training provided through our online learning management system from anywhere and anytime)
- Self-study material (PDF material to be studied autonomously)
For more information about the DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA) courses, visit the DASA DevOps page; for more information about DevOps Institute courses, visit the DevOps Institute page.