MSP® Practitioner Courses
MSP Practitioner certification training courses and exams available in several languages and provided by iLEARN
Availability and prices of MSP® Practitioner courses
In this showcase you will find a selection of the training courses and exams in the MSP® 5th edition Practitioner context.
If you do not see the course or exam you want, please contact us.
MSP PRACTITIONER (MSP 5TH EDITION PRACTITIONER)
MSP 5th edition emphasizes more on flexibility, adaptability, and responsiveness by adopting an incremental approach to the programme lifecycle and thus enabling organizational agility.
MSP 5th edition Practitioner is for project, programme, and business change managers that want to build on their knowledge of MSP, in order to practically apply the MSP framework to real life scenarios, providing the skills to lead and manage a programme. It is a must-have certification for both project and programme management professionals to deliver organizational value to their employers and boost their careers.
MSP PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION
The MSP Practitioner certification is intended to assess whether the candidate can demonstrate sufficient ability to apply and tailor the MSP programme management framework to be awarded the MSP Practitioner qualification. A successful Practitioner candidate should, with suitable direction, be able to start applying the framework to a real programme but may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately for all situations.
MSP PRACTITIONER COURSE
The MSP Practitioner certification is aimed at project managers, business change managers (BCMs), and people working within a Programme Office (PO) or in a specialist or governance position. This MSP course demonstrates your ability to understand and apply the MSP principles, governance themes, and transformational flow processes when managing a programme.
PDU - MSP 5TH EDITION PRACTITIONER
This MSP training can provide 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
Here below you can read the course sheet with information about MSP Practitioner course.
- Understand how to apply the MSP principles in context
- Understand how to apply and tailor relevant aspects of the MSP themes in context
Who it is aimed at
MSP Practitioner is designed for project, programme and business change managers who want to apply the MSP framework to real-life scenarios. Practitioner is a must-have certification for both project and programme management professionals who need to deliver organizational value for their employers and to boost their careers.
- Introduction to Programme Management (with reading of an example scenario)
- MSP principles (with mock exam questions)
- Introduction to MSP themes
- Organization theme – Organization (with mock exam questions)
- Design theme – Design (with mock exam questions)
- Justification theme (with mock exam questions)
- Structure theme (with mock exam questions)
- Knowledge theme – Knowledge (with mock exam questions)
- Assurance theme (with mock exam questions)
- Decisions theme (with mock exam questions)
- Introduction to MSP processes
- Identify the Programme – process (with mock exam questions)
- Design the outcomes – process (with mock exam questions)
- Deliver the capabilities – process (with mock exam questions)
- Embed the outcomes – process (with mock exam questions)
- Evaluate new information – process (with mock exam questions)
- Close the programme – process (with mock exam questions)
- Second mock exam
In order to access MSP Practitioner course and exam students must hold an MSP® 5th edition Foundation certificate.
- Classroom/distant course duration: 2 days
- Online course durations:
- 30 days access to the platform
- 1 year access to the platform
- Full (Foundation + Practitioner): 1 year access to the platform
PMI PDU: 16
Thanks to the new App "iLEARN LMS", you can access your e-learning course from anywhere and at anytime you want on your mobile devices. Download it now!
Our e-learning platform is optimized for access via web browsers, including mobile!
Material course language
MSP® Practitioner official certificate
This certification is subject to the PeopleCert Continuing Development Programme. Find out how and when to renew your certification.
- 70 questions (one point for each correct answer)
- 70 points available in total
- 42 points required to pass the exam
- Duration of two and a half hours (25% extra time for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native language)
- Open book exam
- Candidates may use the official Managing Successful Programs 5th Edition paper manual. The manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes or loose-leaf papers containing additional notes are allowed