Scrum Developer Certified Courses
Scrum Developer Certified certification training courses and exams available in several languages and provided by iLEARN
Summary of Topics
Availability and prices of Scrum Developer Certified courses
Scrum Developer Certified online courses (e-learning) with exam
In this showcase you will find a selection of training courses and exams concerning Scrum Developer Certified learning area and ScrumLearn® Scrum Developer Certified certifications.
If you do not see a specific Scrum Developer Certified course or Scrum Developer Certified exam, please contact us.
Scrum Developer Certified online certification exam
In this showcase you will be able to purchase ScrumLearn® Scrum Developer Certified exam vouchers only to take the online exam with iLEARN Examinations, in complete autonomy.
ScrumLearn® Scrum Developer Certified distance - live virtual courses calendar
In this showcase you will find the next available dates for ScrumLearn® Scrum Developer Certified courses (live virtual sessions) with online certification exam. These courses are provided via web-conference in real time by our accredited trainers. Scrum Developer Certified certification exam will be taken online with iLEARN Examinations
What is Scrum Developer?
A Scrum Developer is a professional responsible for creating the project deliverables, together with the rest of the Scrum team. A Scrum Developer is skilled in the Scrum methodology and can work effectively with any Scrum development team.
Scrum Developer are responsible, together with the Scrum Team, for delivering a functional element (a chunk) of the product at the end of each Sprint (an iteration that produces an increment in the development of the product).
The Development Team is composed by more Scrum Developers who work to deliver a potentially releasable increment of “Done” products at the end of each Sprint.
What are the benefits of becoming a Scrum Developer?
Scrum Developer certification courses are more and more required by professionals and organizations, due to the benefits of applying the Scrum framework.
The most important benefits of becoming a Scrum Developer are:
- highlighting the capabilities to improve the quality of a project;
- helping make an organization Agile Oriented;
- changing the mindset into Agile;
- more options to grow professionally within or out of an organization;
- honor to professional credentials (such as IT professionals, Architects, Business Analysts, Developers, QA testers, Engineers, etc.);
- join global community of Scrum Experts.
It is possible to test and prove your prior knowledge in Scrum and Agile field by taking the fundamental Scrum Awareness Certified test for free. By obtaining the Scrum Awareness certification, the candidate will obtain the basic certificate and digital badge.
How to become a Scrum Developer?
To become and act as a successful Scrum Developer, it requires the knowledge of some key ingredients:
- deep knowledge of the Scrum methodology;
- good learning skills;
- technical knowledge and skills (e.g., software analysis, coding, software programming, etc.);
- excellent team skills that can help collaborate and work with other team members.
Knowledge of the Scrum methodology required by a Scrum Developer
The knowledge can be acquired by taking a Scum Developer course and, specifically, iLEARN courses are designed to this aim. The related certification exam demonstrates the achievement of the required theoretical knowledge.
Technical knowledge required by a Scrum Developer
Some typical required technical skills are agile project management skills, test-driven development (TDD), continuous integration (CI), code refactoring.
The best approach to obtain these skills is combining education and practice.
Soft Skills required by a Scrum Developer
Some typical required skills are proactivity, self-organization, responsibility, intuition, goal orientation. They are embedded in all of us at some level, but they can be practiced and improved. The best approach is combining education and practice.
Which Scrum Developer certification?
There are several industry credentials for the role of Scrum Developer in the market. iLEARN developed its own one that is based on the Scrum Guide, the most popular body of knowledge for Scrum Framework.
Here below are some good reasons to choose iLEARN for Scrum Developer courses and exams:
- we are a strong international training company, very popular for e-Learning training;
- we provide courses in four languages;
- we provide online courses with flexible access durations;
- our customer service team is loved by our customers - we give immediate support in English, French, Spanish and Italian;
- the Scrum course include a free practice laboratory based on a state-of-the-art Scrum tool;
- students can choose to add coaching hours to theoretical training;
- our accredited trainers are always available to provide support and tutoring to students.
iLEARN Scrum Developer courses and exams offer
iLEARN Scrum Developer courses ovierview
The Scrum Developer Certified course provides candidates with the necessary knowledge of the key tools and techniques needed to develop quality products in the iterative and incremental manner required by Scrum. In addition, the course prepares participants for the Certification Scrum Developer (also known as Certified Scrum Developer - CSD) exam for the equivalent Scrum Developer certification. This training is available either as in online modality (e-learning/self-paced) or as a virtual or classroom option, delivered by experienced and accredited Scrum trainers.
Scrum Developer course delivery options
Currently iLEARN provides Scrum Developer training, exams and certifications in the following delivery options:
- scrum Developer training in E-learning / self-paced learning, training provided through our online learning management system from anywhere and anytime;
- ONE-to-ONE Scrum Developer courses: access to e-learning platform and interactive Scrum Developer sessions via web-conference with the accredited trainer;
- distant/remote Scrum Developer learning: following a remote classroom by means of a web conference;
- classic Scrum Developer training
- on pre-scheduled dates: traditional Scrum classroom training at iLEARN premises;
- in-house: traditional Scrum classroom training scheduled based on client needs and at customer’s or iLEARN premises.
Add a coaching to your Scrum Developer course for quicker results
By purchasing any Scrum course, you have the possibility to add coaching sessions with one of our expert trainers, at a very special price. This allows to apply the Scrum framework to your working environment quicker.
Sessions are held using an advanced software solution for Scrum management, EasyBoards®, that you will be free to use for 12 months after the end of the coaching sessions. The use of the tool allows to put into practice the concepts learned during the training course acquired.
Here below you can find some examples of what you will experiment during the coaching sessions:
- Build a roadmap
- Prepare the story map of a product, refine the user stories starting from epics until they are ready for development
- Estimate the user stories using Planning Poker
- Create a Scrum board for the Sprint management
- Do a Sprint Planning
- Do a Daily Scrum
- Create and read a Burndown Chart
- Evaluate the Sprint progress
- Manage priorities and quality
- Manage the impediments
- Limit the Work in Progress
- Manage the commitments in Sprint Retrospective
The above topics will be addressed flexibly, according to the needs of the participant.
Get free acces to a Scrum tool
By purchasing any ScrumLearn® Scrum training course, you will get 1-year free access to EasyBoards®, one of the best enteprise scrum team management software tools integrated in our training offer for free. This EasyBoards® free license will allow you to practice and simulate real project scenarios while you are preparing for ScrumLearn® Scrum certification exams.
What can you do with EasyBoards®?
- Configurate Scrum boards
- Collaborate with your team members
- Send or receive notifications and warning alerts
- Create new Scrum board templates
- Create new workflows to support business processes and agile visual management
Scrum Developer digital credentials
By passing the final certification exam, the candidate will receive the following free Digital Badge that certifies the knowledge acquired.
Learn more about iLEARN Digital Badges.
Not sure if Scrum suits your needs? Read this article!
Gest Scrum Developer Certified and Earn PDUs
Our ScrumLearn® Scrum Developer Certified training course can provide 8 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
- Ways of Working (Technical) - 7
- Power Skills (Leadership) - 1
- Business Acumen (Strategic) - 0
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.