TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Practitioner Courses
TOGAF Enterprise Architecure Practitioner certification training courses and exams provided by iLEARN
Summary of Topics
- What is TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner?
- What is TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner useful for?
- Who should become TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner certified?
- How to achieve TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner certification?
- How to prepare for TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner examination?
- Earn PDUs with TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner
- Details about iLEARN TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner courses
Availability and prices of TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Practitioner courses
TOGAF® EA Practitioner online courses (e-learning) with exam
In this showcase you will find a selection of training courses and exams concerning TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Practitioner within TOGAF qualification scheme, aligned to TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition.
If you do not see a specific TOGAF EA Practitioner course or TOGAF EA Practitioner, please contact us.
What is TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner?
By earning the TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner certification, an individual can demonstrate their proficiency in analyzing and applying the TOGAF Standard to develop, sustain, and utilize an Enterprise Architecture, providing validation of their knowledge, comprehension, and abilities in this field.
TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner is based on the TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition.
What is TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner useful for?
TOGAF-certified architects have a central role in architecture development by:
- Demystifying complex and technical processes.
- Mastering all principles of enterprise architecture through certification.
- Helping organizations develop long-term strategies.
- Managing the entire infrastructure portfolio.
Certified experts also:
- Assist in building a roadmap based on The Open Group Architecture Framework standards.
- Define all aspects of technology and ensure smooth processes.
- Ensure alignment between organizational goals and technology.
- Oversee technology lifecycles, especially during updates, versions, or changes.
Knowing how to use The Open Group Architecture Framework is essential for enterprise architects. TOGAF is a leading framework, and certification puts you at the top of the field. It gives you skills to develop, fix, and organize your company's infrastructure.
Key reasons to get certified at the Practitioner level are:
- Improving Enterprise Architecture skills to design and control infrastructure effectively and efficiently.
- Improving your career prospects as demand for skilled Enterprise Architects is rapidly increasing.
Who should become TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner certified?
TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner is specifically aimed at the Practitioner. Practitioners are those responsible for developing, maintaining, and using enterprise architectures. It focuses on the ability to develop, maintain and use enterprise architectures according to the TOGAF ADM.
How to achieve TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner certification?
There are different ways to achieve this certification:
- For TOGAF 9 Certified qualification holders
Pass the TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Bridge exam (OGEA-10B)
- For TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Foundation qualification holders
Pass the TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner exam (OGEA-102)
- For candidates who do not hold any previous certification
Take either the TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Part 1 exam (OGEA-101) followed by the TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Part 2 exam (OGEA-102) or take the TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Combined Part 1 and Part 2 exam (OGEA-103)
The Open Group exams can be taken both in a PearsonVUE Test Center or in OnVUE modality (online examination). Read more information about PearsonVUE exams.
How to prepare for TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner examination?
TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner exam on iLEARN website must be purchased bundled with the related training course.
iLEARN provides TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner courses in diverse delivery modes, including fully online and self-paced options, which allow learners to access the iLEARN Learning Management System with a flexible access duration (ranging from 30 to 180 days, but customizable for larger organizations) from either desktop or mobile devices. In addition, learners can choose to attend online virtual courses, or in-person classroom sessions scheduled on specific dates, or in-house training. The available options are conveniently listed at the top of this page, enabling learners to directly select and purchase their preferred mode of delivery.
Alternatively, iLEARN makes available a Combined course and exam package, including both TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Foundation and Practitioner courses and exams. Candidates will be able to choose whether to take the two separated exams or a Combined one.
Earn PDUs with TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner
Our TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Practitioner training courses can provide Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs:
- Technical: 0
- Leadership: 0
- Strategic: 16
To learn more about the PDUs allocation according to the PMI Talent Triangle and to discover all of our online training courses and exam packages for each certification level, click on one of the links above.
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout
Visit this page for more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications.