ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Continual Improvement Courses
ITIL 4 Practitioner: Continual Improvement certification training courses and exams based on the ITIL practice for Continual Improvement.
Summary of Topics
- What is the Continual Improvement?
- What is ITIL 4 Practitioner: Continual Improvement training useful for?
- How to achieve the ITIL 4 Practitioner: Continual Improvement certification?
- How to prepare for ITIL 4 Practitioner: Continual Improvement exam?
- Details about ITIL 4 Practitioner: Continual Improvement course
What is the Continual Improvement?
Continual Improvement, in the context of IT service management and frameworks like ITIL, refers to an ongoing and systematic process of enhancing services, processes, and overall performance within an organization. The goal is to continually identify and implement improvements that contribute to the efficiency, effectiveness, and alignment of IT services with business objectives.
Key aspects of Continual Improvement include iterative process, feedback loop, proactive approach, strategic alignment, cultural aspect, monitoring and measurement, flexibility, and documentation.
What is ITIL 4 Practitioner: Continual Improvement training useful for?
ITIL 4 Practitioner: Continual Improvement training is useful for individuals and organizations that want to enhance their understanding and capabilities in the field of IT service management. The Continual Improvement module within ITIL 4 focuses on the ongoing enhancement of services, processes, and overall performance, maximizing the value of Continual Improvement practices in the daily work.
How to achieve the ITIL 4 Practitioner: Continual Improvement certification?
The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Continual Improvement certificate is obtained upon successfully passing the related certification exam.
To be eligible for ITIL 4 Practitioner: Continual Improvement exam, candidates must hold an ITIL 4 Foundation or an ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition certificate. The related training is also mandatory to sit for the exam.
ITIL 4 Practitioner: Continual Improvement is one of the five practices included in ITIL 4 Collaborate, Assure and Improve batch, under the ITIL 4 Practice Manager stream. Once a candidate obtained the Continual Improvement certificate along with the other four practice certificates, he/she will be awarded with the ITIL 4 Collaborate, Assure and Improve certification.
How to prepare for ITIL 4 Practitioner: Continual Improvement exam?
Candidates can prepare for the exams in different ways, thanks to iLEARN training packages.
iLEARN provides an ITIL 4 Practitioner: Continual Improvement self-study course, including:
- The PeopleCert Official Training Material (OTM), a self-study manual including slides, notes, quizzes and sample papers
- The official PeopleCert eBook
- A PeopleCert exam voucher code valid 12 months
- Online asynchronous coaching with an accredited trainer*
- 2 hours of remote live coaching (optional)
* Asynchronous coaching with an accredited trainer is provided to support learners’ understanding of the Peoplecert Official Training Materials. Level of contact will vary in accordance with the candidate’s learning requirements. However, there is minimally one communication between the trainer and the learner to ensure that the learner understands how to navigate the course materials and agree to any plans for coaching interactions.
Candidates may decide to add the remote coaching hours with our accredited trainers to better prepare for the final certification exam.
Otherwise, candidates can attend an ITIL 4 Practitioner: Continual Improvement training in a virtual classroom or in classroom on scheduled dates or in-house.
If you want to achieve all the five ITIL 4 Collaborate, Assure and Improve practices certification, iLEARN makes available also the ITIL 4 Specialist: Collaborate, Assure and Improve Combined self-study package, covering the 5 ITIL 4 Practitioner courses and exams included in the batch.
The options available are listed at the top of this page and you can directly choose and purchase your preferred one from there.
Details about ITIL 4 Practitioner: Continual Improvement course
- Adjust to evolving business requirements and conditions while preserving and augmenting the value derived from their service value system (SVS).
- Elevate the quality, reliability, and responsiveness of products and services.
- Strengthen overall capabilities for efficient delivery and management of services.
- Cultivate an organizational culture characterized by engagement, empowerment, and innovation.
- Evaluate, measure, and enhance the Continual Improvement practice capability within the organization through the utilization of the ITIL Maturity Model.
Who it is aimed at
- Enterprise architects
- IT service Managers
- IT product Managers
- IT practice leaders
- IT operations leaders
- IT procurement staff
- IT support staff
- IT field engineers
- Any of these roles applied in ESM (non-IT) contexts
- Digital, IT, and Application design and development teams
- Service integration managers and teams
- Key concepts of the practice
- Processes of the practice
- Roles and competencies of the practice
- How information and technology enable the practice
- Role of partners and suppliers in the practice
- How the ITIL capability model can be used to develop the practice
- How the guiding principles support the practice
In order to access ITIL 4 Continual Improvement exam, candidates must hold an ITIL 4 Foundation certificate or an ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition certificate.
Furthermore, candidates must have taken the related accredited training course.
By ordering our ITIL 4 Practitioner self-study packages you will be eligible to take the related final certification exam, covering all the requisites imposed by PeopleCert.
- Self-study course duration: 12 months available to download the self-study material
- Classroom/virtual course duration: 1 day
Thanks to the new App "iLEARN LMS", you can access youre-learning course from anywhere and at any time you want on your mobile devices. Download it now!
Our e-learning platform is optimized for access via web browsers, including mobile!
Material course language
ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Continual Improvement official certificate
This certification is subject to the PeopleCert Continuing Development Programme.
Find out how and when to renew your certification.
- Duration of 30 minutes (25% extra time for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native language)
- Closed book
- 20 multiple choice questions
- 1 mark for each correct answer
- Passing score: 13/20 marks - 65%