ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Supplier Management Courses
ITIL 4 Practitioner: Supplier Management certification training courses and exams based on the ITIL practice for Supplier Management.
Summary of Topics
- What is the Supplier Management and what is a Supplier Manager?
- What is ITIL 4 Practitioner: Supplier Management training useful for?
- How to achieve the ITIL 4 Practitioner: Supplier Management certification?
- How to prepare for ITIL 4 Practitioner: Supplier Management exam?
- Details about ITIL 4 Practitioner: Supplier Management course
What is the Supplier Management and what is a Supplier Manager?
Supplier Management is a strategic approach to overseeing and optimizing relationships with external suppliers to ensure the delivery of quality products and services. It involves the coordination of activities related to sourcing, procurement, and contract management. The primary goal of Supplier Management is to maximize the value derived from supplier relationships, minimize risks, and ensure that suppliers align with the organization's goals and standards.
The Supplier Manager plays a critical role in optimizing the organization's supply chain, reducing costs, and ensuring the consistent delivery of high-quality products or services. Effective Supplier Management contributes to overall operational efficiency and the achievement of organizational objectives.
What is ITIL 4 Practitioner: Supplier Management training useful for?
This module emphasizes the effective management of the organization's suppliers and their performances to facilitate the smooth delivery of high-quality products and services. This involves crafting an optimized sourcing strategy and fostering closer, more collaborative relationships with key suppliers to discover and actualize new value while mitigating the risk of failure.
How to achieve the ITIL 4 Practitioner: Supplier Management certification?
The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Supplier Management certificate is obtained upon successfully passing the related certification exam.
To be eligible for ITIL 4 Practitioner: Supplier Management exam, candidates must hold an ITIL 4 Foundation or an ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition certificate. The related training is also mandatory to sit for the exam.
ITIL 4 Practitioner: Supplier Management is one of the five practices included in ITIL 4 Collaborate, Assure and Improve batch, under the ITIL 4 Practice Manager stream. Once a candidate obtained the Supplier Management certificate along with the other four practice certificates, he/she will be awarded with the ITIL 4 Collaborate, Assure and Improve certification.
How to prepare for ITIL 4 Practitioner: Supplier Management exam?
Candidates can prepare for the exams in different ways, thanks to iLEARN training packages.
iLEARN provides an ITIL 4 Practitioner: Supplier Management self-study course, including:
- The PeopleCert Official Training Material (OTM), a self-study manual including slides, notes, quizzes and sample papers
- The official PeopleCert eBook
- A PeopleCert exam voucher code valid 12 months
- Online asynchronous coaching with an accredited trainer*
- 2 hours of remote live coaching (optional)
* Asynchronous coaching with an accredited trainer is provided to support learners’ understanding of the Peoplecert Official Training Materials. Level of contact will vary in accordance with the candidate’s learning requirements. However, there is minimally one communication between the trainer and the learner to ensure that the learner understands how to navigate the course materials and agree to any plans for coaching interactions.
Candidates may decide to add the remote coaching hours with our accredited trainers to better prepare for the final certification exam.
Otherwise, candidates can attend an ITIL 4 Practitioner: Supplier Management training in a virtual classroom or in classroom on scheduled dates or in-house.
If you want to achieve all the five ITIL 4 Collaborate, Assure and Improve practices certification, iLEARN makes available also the ITIL 4 Specialist: Collaborate, Assure and Improve Combined self-study package, covering the 5 ITIL 4 Practitioner courses and exams included in the batch.
The options available are listed at the top of this page and you can directly choose and purchase your preferred one from there.
Details about ITIL 4 Practitioner: Supplier Management course
- Ensure the efficient utilization of third-party services by instituting a unified approach to sourcing strategy and overseeing supplier relationships.
- Establish a centralized control point for both active and planned supplier contracts and services. Develop strategies for utilizing services from suppliers and partners, including the evaluation and selection process, ensuring that consumed services consistently meet or exceed agreed service levels.
- Optimize the cost of services and comprehensively manage associated risks.
- Enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty through effective supplier management practices.
- Gauge, appraise, and enhance the Supplier Management practice capability within the organization using the ITIL Maturity Model.
Who it is aimed at
- Process owners, managers, and coordinators
- Practice owners, managers, coordinators, and staff
- Enterprise architects
- IT service Managers
- IT product Managers
- IT practice leaders
- IT operations leaders
- IT procurement staff
- IT support staff
- IT field engineers
- Any of these roles applied in ESM (non-IT) contexts
- Digital, IT, and Application design and development teams
- Service integration managers and teams
- Key concepts of the practice
- Processes of the practice
- Roles and competencies of the practice
- How information and technology enable the practice
- Role of partners and suppliers in the practice
- How the ITIL capability model can be used to develop the practice
- How the guiding principles support the practice
In order to access ITIL 4 Supplier Management exam, candidates must hold an ITIL 4 Foundation certificate or an ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition certificate.
Furthermore, candidates must have taken the related accredited training course.
By ordering our ITIL 4 Practitioner self-study packages you will be eligible to take the related final certification exam, covering all the requisites imposed by PeopleCert.
- Self-study course duration: 12 months available to download the self-study material
- Classroom/virtual course duration: 1 day
Thanks to the new App "iLEARN LMS", you can access youre-learning course from anywhere and at any time you want on your mobile devices. Download it now!
Our e-learning platform is optimized for access via web browsers, including mobile!
Material course language
ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Supplier Management official certificate
This certification is subject to the PeopleCert Continuing Development Programme.
Find out how and when to renew your certification.
- Duration of 30 minutes (25% extra time for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native language)
- Closed book
- 20 multiple choice questions
- 1 mark for each correct answer
- Passing score: 13/20 marks - 65%