Change Management Courses
Change Management courses in english provided by iLEARN
Availability and prices of Change Management courses
In this showcase you will find a selection of training courses and exams in the Change Management context.
To look for a course or an exam specifically, you can use the "Search courses/exams prices" tool that you will find below.
If you do not see the course or exam you want, please contact us.
Change Management is associated with the effects and management of change; this is a high priority for any organisations where change is important to facilitate project implementation. This qualification is based on the theory and application of change for the individual, change for the organisation, communication and stakeholder engagement and change management best practice.
- Change Management Foundation online courses are offered by ILX Group an Accredited Training Organisation of The APM Group Ltd.
- Change Management Practitioner and Foundation & Practitioner are offered by Good e-Learning, APMG-International Accredited Training Organisation.
KEY BENEFITS OF CHANGE MANAGEMENT
Benefits for Individuals
- Understand the human side of change and know how to help people deal more effectively with change, maintaining their commitment and bringing them successfully through the change process.
- Understand the various types of change that affect organizations, and know how to draw on a range of professional approaches to support the effective delivery of the organization’s desired outcomes from each change initiative.
- Know how to identify and work with the stakeholders in a change initiative, and how to plan, execute and measure the effective communications required to build and maintain their engagement.
- Know how to assess the impacts of change, to develop effective change teams and to recognize and address resistance to change.
- Understand the process of sustaining change and know how to embed a change initiative as the new ‘business as usual’.
Benefits for Organizations
- Build the organization’s capability and capacity to deal successfully with change, improving agility.
- Increase the probability of successful business change/transformation – supporting strategic direction.
- Minimize risks (costs, delays, loss of employee engagement, reputation) associated with failed initiatives.
- Align change initiatives with established, process-driven methods (like PRINCE2® and MSP®) to develop a unified approach to change.
- Develop and sustain employee commitment and alignment with organizational purpose during times of change.
- Build and maintain the engagement of internal and external stakeholders with new initiatives.
- Manage more effective change communications with internal and external constituencies so that change is understood and supported.
- Improve assessment of change impact, integrated change planning and successful embedding of change into the life of the organization.
CHANGE MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION PATHWAY
Change Management Foundation
The purpose of the Foundation certification is to confirm that a candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of Change Management to work as an informal member of a team working on an organizational change initiative. The Foundation certification is also a pre-requisite for the APMG Practitioner certification.
Change Management Practitioner
The purpose of the Practitioner certification is to confirm whether the candidate has achieved sufficient know-how to apply and tailor Change Management guidance in a given organizational change situation.
iLEARN proposes only Change Management courses in the following ways:
- E-learning: training provided through an online learning management system from anywhere and anytime