AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified exam online exam provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified is a cross practice qualification aimed at providing the knowledge needed to scale Agile approaches in organizations.
AGILELEARN SCALED AGILE MASTER CERTIFIED ONLINE EXAM FORMAT
- 60 multiple choice questions
- Closed book
- Duration of 60 minutes (15 minutes extra for non-native speakers)
- Passing score: 39/60 marks - 65%
- One exam attempt included (to be taken within one year from purchase)
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
AccreditationiLEARN - Innovative Learning
lndividuals participating to this course will achieve the following benefits:
- Gain a understanding of Agile frameworks aimed at supporting agility at scale
- Design and govern the deployment of agility at scale in organizations
- Understand how to synergically use the Agile frameworks and practices in a scaled environment
- Better understand and communicate with teams, professionals and management using several Agile scaled frameworks and practices
Who it is aimed at
- Project teams in charge of scaling agility or having to support it
- Anyone interested in successfully scaling Agile approaches in an organization
- Introduction to Scaled Agile management and when it is needed
- Main concepts of Scaled Agile management
- Understanding the most popular frameworks for Scaled Agile management (e.g. NEXUS, LESS, SOS, S@SCALE, DAD, DSDM, SAFe, Flex, Shift)
- Implementing Scaled Agile management
In order to access AgileLearn Scaled Agile Master Certified and exam students must have obtainbed AgileLearn® Agile Master Certified qualifications or advanced qualifications related to other Agile frameworks are required (contact iLEARN to verify your eligibility).
AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified official certificate