PeopleCert DevOps Leadership 180d with exam online course in English, French provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
With PeopleCert DevOps Leadership course candidates will learn the concepts, terms, principles and tools used by DevOps Leadership to approach, validate and sustain a DevOps transformation. The main goal of the course is to learn how to manage a team culture shift and how to introduce unfamiliar workflow processes across more than one team.
- 180 access days to the platform
PEOPLECERT DEVOPS LEADERSHIP ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 6 lessons (4 hours of video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- 1 official mock exam
- Exercises and solutions
- Access 24/7
To complete the course and have an optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 14 hours of study.
PEOPLECERT DEVOPS LEADERSHIP ONLINE EXAM FORMAT
- Duration of 60 minutes (90 minutes for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native)
- Closed book
- 20 multiple choice questions
- Passing score: 14/20 marks - 70%
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
PDU - PEOPLECERT DEVOPS LEADERSHIP
Our PeopleCert DevOps Leadership training course can provide 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
Typology180 days online course with exam
289,00EUR up to 31/08/2022
Access duration of the course180 days
Candidates will learn about:
- What is leadership and what is leadership for DevOps
- How to lead an organisation through a DevOps transformation
- Establish the need for urgency for DevOps
- Clarify & align business objectives
- Create a vision and strategy for transformation
- Identify and influence the vital stakeholders
- Lead a culture of self-organised, cross-functional teams
- Gather, broadcast and Implement feedback
- Enable flow across the value stream
- Break work into iterations to accelerate learning and experimentation
- Lead for continuous delivery
- Lead a culture of continual improvement
- Lead for innovation
- Improve organisational resilience & sustainability
Who it is aimed at
PeopleCert DevOps Leadership qualification is designed for professionals leading or aspiring to lead software and applications development, IT department, as well as business analysts, project and product managers, and anyone aspiring to gain knowledge of advanced DevOps principles and practices.
- Introduction to DevOps Leadership
- Clarifying and aligning the DevOps Transformation to Value Delivery
- Planning and approaching the DevOps Transformation
- Engaging and implementing the DevOps Full Stack
- Validating results and sustaining the DevOps Transformation
In order to access PeopleCert DevOps Leadership course and exam, candidates must hold a PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals certificate or a DevOps Foundation certificate.
Material course language
PeopleCert DevOps Leadership official certificate