ITIL® 4 Foundation exam online exam provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
ITIL® Foundation (ITIL 4 Foundation Edition) introduces delegates to the Service Value System (SVS) which describes how all the components and activities of the organisation work together as a system to enable value creation. The ITIL SVS supports many work approaches, such as Agile, DevOps and Lean as well as traditional process and project management, with a flexible value-oriented operating model.
ITIL Foundation (ITIL 4 Foundation Edition) online exam format
- Duration of 60 minutes
- 75 minutes for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native
- Closed book
- 40 multiple choice questions
- 1 mark for each correct answer
- Passing score: 26/40 marks - 65%
WHAT DOES THE EXAM VOUCHER INCLUDE?
- Official manual in digital format (paper version available for a fee by clicking on the option “ Add the manual in paper format” at the bottom of this page) – We recommend choosing the manual in the language of the course, if available
- PeopleCert official mock exam (optional service for a fee that allows candidates to test the real exam experience, in addition to the mock exam/s already included in the course. To obtain it, please select the option “PeopleCert official mock exam”)
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
331,55EUR up to 30/11/2022
LanguageItalian, English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, German, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese
There are no specific pre-requisites. By the way, some appreciation of the ideas and principles of services may be useful.
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute, available in english. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam: click here.
ITIL® Foundation (ITIL 4 Foundation Edition) official certificate