iLEARN is proud to announce that it is now an official Delivery Partner of CompTIA.
CompTIA (the Computing Technology Industry Association) is an organization that provides Information Technology (IT) training and certifications.
CompTIA’s Delivery Partner Program provides training organizations with valuable tools and resources in order to certify IT professionals with high-quality training, ultimately enhancing learners’ IT career pathways.
What are the benefits of choosing an official CompTIA Delivery Partner?
The benefits of choosing an official CompTIA Delivery Partner include:
- The objectives of the certification exam are aligned with the skills and competencies required by employers: exam objectives correspond to skills and competencies in IT and Cybersecurity occupations
- Official CompTIA-approved learning resources: official CompTIA learning resources developed exclusively by CompTIA which employs trusted third party subject matter experts to review and validate that the content meets exam objectives at the appropriate level of depth. Extensive market research ensures products are innovative, effective and up-to-date
- Interactive career pathway planning tool: this dynamic resource provides students with detailed information on how certifications can help develop a variety of IT career pathways. This includes national average salary data and employment forecasts for specific IT job roles
- Convenient testing options for certification exams: students can test in-person or online for CompTIA certification exams, powered by Pearson OnVue. This platform allows candidates to take their CompTIA exams anywhere, anytime, while maintaining a secure testing environment
Which CompTIA training courses and exams does iLEARN offer?
As an official CompTIA Delivery Partner, iLEARN offers several CompTIA training courses and certification exams.
Learn more about our CompTIA training and exam package offerings at the links below:
CompTIA certifications in Cybersecurity:
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA PenTest+ (coming soon)
- CompTIA CASP+ (coming soon)
- CompTIA Cyber Security Analyst (CySA+) (coming soon)
CompTIA certifications in ICT Basics:
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) (coming soon)
- CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ (coming soon)
CompTIA certifications in Infrastructure Management:
- CompTIA Linux+ (coming soon)
- CompTIA Server+ (coming soon)
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Cloud+ (coming soon)
CompTIA certifications in Big Data, Data Science & Analytics:
- CompTIA Data+ (coming soon)
CompTIA certifications in Project Management:
- CompTIA Project+ (coming soon)
For further information or assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.