New IT and Cyber Security courses and certifications available!
iLEARN is proud to announce that it is now an official Delivery Partner of CompTIA.
CompTIA (the Computing Technology Industry Association) is a globally recognized organization that provides Information Technology (IT) training and certifications.
CompTIA provides some of the world’s most popular and requested certifications in the IT field currently available on the market, allowing candidates that wish to develop their IT skills to start a training and certification journey.
What are the benefits of choosing an official CompTIA Delivery Partner?
The benefits of choosing an official CompTIA Delivery Partner include:
- The objectives of the certification exam are aligned with the skills and competencies required by employers: exam objectives correspond to skills and competencies in IT and Cybersecurity occupations
- Official CompTIA-approved learning resources: official CompTIA learning resources developed exclusively by CompTIA which employs trusted third party subject matter experts to review and validate that the content meets exam objectives at the appropriate level of depth. Extensive market research ensures products are innovative, effective and up-to-date
- Interactive career pathway planning tool: this dynamic resource provides students with detailed information on how certifications can help develop a variety of IT career pathways. This includes national average salary data and employment forecasts for specific IT job roles
- Convenient testing options for certification exams: students can test in-person or online for CompTIA certification exams, powered by Pearson OnVue. This platform allows candidates to take their CompTIA exams anywhere, anytime, while maintaining a secure testing environment
Which CompTIA training courses and exams does iLEARN offer?
As an official CompTIA Delivery Partner, iLEARN offers all CompTIA training courses and certification exams. In each training area, also Virtual Labs and Practice Tests are available.
Learn more about our CompTIA training and exam package offerings at the links below:
CompTIA certifications in Cybersecurity:
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA PenTest+ (contact us)
- CompTIA CASP+ (contact us)
- CompTIA Cyber Security Analyst (CySA+) (contact us)
CompTIA certifications in ICT Basics:
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) (contact us)
- CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ (contact us)
CompTIA certifications in Infrastructure Management:
CompTIA certifications in Big Data, Data Science & Analytics:
CompTIA certifications in Project Management:
- CompTIA Project+ (contact us)
Where to start?
Not sure where to start your CompTIA certification journey?
The following IT certifications roadmap might help you visualize and decide which CompTIA certification path to take:
It is recommended to start with the CompTIA ITF+ (Fundamentals) level, as it covers all areas of IT fundamentals and it is the only pre-professional certification that helps individuals determine their level of knowledge and competency for information technology. This certification level also allows participants to better understand and determine whether this is the right career path for them.
After completing the ITF+ course, students can then move onto other certification levels to further develop their knowledge and skills in any particular IT area.
For further information or assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.