14 days online course with exam
The online course 14 days is suitable for people who want to study independently, to own study pace.
The access duration to intensive online courses is 14 days. We suggest you to choose the course considering your study pace.
If the student realizes that he needs more days, he/she has the possibility to purchase an extra week or an extra month of access to the course more than once.
To access to online course, the student receives personal data consisting of username and password that the student can modify later. Once we receive payment confirmation, the student will access to the course or the exam purchased prior indication of the activation date. The activation date can be indicated online during the purchase process (before proceeding with the payment) or at a later time by entering your reserved area of the website to "Orders" section, after that the system will automatically activate the package by sending the details to the student. In case of bank transfer, the student can send an e-mail at email@example.com by attaching the payment confirmation in order to speed up the activation of his/her account on the online platform.
The final exam takes place via an online examination system provided by the following Examination Institutes, depending on the certification:
- PeopleCert: voucher is automatically sent to the student after the receipt of the order and payment.
- APMG: the voucher is automatically sent to the student the last day of access to the course, however the student can ask for it in advance by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Open Group: the voucher is automatically ordered after the receipt of the order and payment and it is sent to the student within 24/48 hours starting from the order date.
- VMEdu: the student will automatically book his/her exam session at the end of the course directly on the online platform.
- iLEARN: the student automatically receives the details to book his/her exam session after the receipt of the order and payment-
- ISACA: the voucher is automatically send to the student after the receipt of the order and payment.
- EXIN: the voucher is automatically ordered and sent to the student after the receipt of the order and payment.
- CompTIA: the voucher is automatically ordered and sent to the student after the receipt of the order and payment.
Please note that, in case of automatic sending of the voucher, it is possible to send it only if the course has been activated, in case of missing indication of the activation date from the student, the voucher cannot be sent.
DEMO ONLINE COURSES
To access to the free demo online courses, click here.