CompTIA CASP+ 1 year with exam online course in English provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) is an advanced cybersecurity certification for security architects and senior security engineers responsible for leading and improving an organization's cybersecurity readiness.
The version of this certification is CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004.
CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 online course details
- 12 months of access to the platform
- CompTIA CertMaster Learn (self-paced online course)
- 20 video lessons with performance-based questions
- 263 practice questions
- CompTIA CASP+ Virtual Labs included
- Flashcards ensure you know the terminology and acronyms required for the exam
- Learning Plan
- 90-question final assessment simulates the test experience
CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 online exam details
- Duration of 165 minutes
- Performance-based and Multiple-Choice questions
- Maximum of 90 questions
- This test has no scaled score; it’s pass/fail only.
- Testing provider: Person Vue (Testing Center or Online Testing)
For more information about exams with Pearson Vue please visit this page.
Typology1 year online course with exam
Access duration of the course1 year
After taking CompTIA CASP+ course and exam, candidates will have learnt about:
- How to successfully architect, engineer, integrate, and implement secure solutions even across complex environments to enable resiliency in an enterprise
- Best practices for monitoring, detection, automation, and incident response to empower ongoing security operations in an enterprise
- How to apply security practices to on-premises, endpoint, cloud, and mobile infrastructures while also considering cryptographic techniques and technologies
- How to accurately consider the impact of risk, compliance, and governance requirements throughout an organization
- The latest best practices for analyzing security requirements in hybrid networks, helping businesses move towards enterprise-wide, zero-trust security architectures complete with advanced secure cloud and virtualization solutions
- New techniques for vulnerability management, advanced threat management, risk mitigation, digital forensics analysis, and incident response tactics
- Insight on advanced cybersecurity solutions for enterprise mobility, cloud/hybrid environments, endpoint security controls, and enterprise-wide PKI and cryptography
- Advanced techniques for proving an organization’s cybersecurity and resiliency are compliant with regulations such as the GDPR, FISMA, CCPA, NIST, CMMC, SOX, HIPAA, and PCI-DSS
Who it is aimed at
- Security Architect
- Senior Security Engineer
- SOC Manager
- Security Analyst
- Security Architecture - Expanded coverage to analyze security requirements in hybrid networks to work toward an enterprise-wide, zero trust security architecture with advanced secure cloud and virtualization solutions.
- Security Operations - Expanded emphasis on newer techniques addressing advanced threat management, vulnerability management, risk mitigation, incident response tactics, and digital forensics analysis.
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance - Expanded to support advanced techniques to prove an organization’s overall cybersecurity resiliency metric and compliance to regulations, such as CMMC, PCI-DSS, SOX, HIPAA, GDPR, FISMA, NIST, and CCPA.
- Security Engineering and Cryptography - Expanded to focus on advanced cybersecurity configurations for endpoint security controls, enterprise mobility, cloud/hybrid environments, and enterprise-wide PKI and cryptographic solutions.
In order to access CompTIA CASP+ course and exam, candidates are recommended to have:
- Minimum of ten years of general hands-on IT experience, with at least five of those years being broad hands-on IT security experience
- Network+, Security+, CySA+, Cloud+, and PenTest+ or equivalent certifications/knowledge
Material course language
CompTIA CASP+ official certificate