CompTIA Data+ self-study material with exam online with exam provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
iLEARN provides different training solutions and resources to help and support candidates to prepare for and pass CompTIA Data+ certification exam. In this page, you will be able to purchase the CompTIA Data+ self-study material (study guide) with final certification exam included.
If you are interested in purchasing the entire e-learning course with practice tests and exam voucher, visit our CompTIA Data+ page.
Below you can find all the details of the official CompTIA Network+ self-study material (Study Guide).
The version of this certification is CompTIA Data+ DA0-001.
CompTIA Data+ DA0-001 self-study material (eBook) details
- eBook available for 12 months once redeemed
- Self-Paced Study Guide – eBook (DA0-001)
- Content aligned to work in the real world - Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each topic to confirm understanding
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
- eBook delivered through the browser-based Official CompTIA Self-Paced Study Guide eReader
CompTIA Data+ DA0-001 online exam details
- Multiple choice and performance-based questions (PBQs: Performance-based questions are exam items designed to test a candidate’s ability to solve problems in real-world settings and are delivered as either simulations or within virtual environments)
- 90 questions
- Passing score 675 (on a scale of 100-900)
- Testing provider: Person Vue (Testing Center or Online Testing).
For more information about exams with Pearson Vue, please visit this page.
TypologySelf-study material with exam
Access duration of the course1 year
CompTIA Data+ training is designed to validate that certified professionals have the skills needed to facilitate data-driven business decisions, including:
- Mining data
- Data processing
- Data visualization and reporting
- Application of basic statistical methods
- Analyze complex data sets while adhering to governance and quality standards throughout the data liecycle
Who it is aimed at
- Data Analyst
- Clinical Analyst
- Reporting Analyst
- Marketing Analyst
- Business Data Analyst
- Operations Analyst
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Data Concepts and Environments – Enhance your knowledge by identifying basic concepts of data patterns and dimensions, while understanding the differences between common data structures and file formats
- Data Mining - Expand your skills to explain data collection concepts, rationale for cleaning and analyzing datasets, perform data manipulation, and understand data manipulation techniques
- Data Analysis – gain the ability to apply appropriate descriptive statistical methods and summarizing analysis types and key analytical techniques
- Visualization - Learn how to transform business requirements to create appropriate visualizations with the right design components in the form of reports or dashboards
- Data Governance, Quality and Controls - Improve your ability to summarize key data governance concepts and apply data quality control concepts
In order to access CompTIA Data+ course and exam, candidates are recommended to have:
- 18–24 months of experience in a report/business analyst job role
- Exposure to databases and analytical tools
- Basic understanding of statistics
- Data visualization experience
Material course language
CompTIA Data+ official certificate