CompTIA Cloud+ 1 year without exam online course in English provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
CompTIA Cloud+ is a certification recognized worldwide to prove the skills necessary to deploy and automate secure cloud environments in order to support the availability of business systems and data.
The version of this certification is CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-003.
CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-003 online course details
- 12 months of access to the platform
- CompTIA CertMaster Learn (self-paced online course)
- More than 30 hours of contents
- 13 video lessons with performance-based questions
- 130 practice questions
- Flashcards ensure you know the terminology and acronyms required for the exam
- Learning Plan
- 90-question final assessment simulates the test experience
TypologyOnline course without exam
179,10EUR up to 30/06/2022
Access duration of the course1 year
- How to implement, maintain and optimize a cloud environment
- How to troubleshoot common cloud-related issues
- Basic cloud-related technologies and concepts
- Key elements of cloud architecture and design
- How to optimize security in the cloud
- How to drive automation and virtualization. This includes methods such as continuous deployment and continuous integration
- How to be ready to, reply to and recover from disasters
- The importance of, and how to guarantee, high availability
Who it is aimed at
- Sr. Systems Administrator
- Cloud Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Sr. Network Administrator
- Sr. Network Engineer
- Cloud Specialist
- Cloud Project Manager
- Cloud Architecture & Design - Analyze different cloud models to design the best solution to support business needs.
- Cloud Security - Manage and maintain servers, including OS configurations, access control and virtualization.
- Clousd Deployment – Analyze system requirements for a successful workload migration to the cloud.
- Operations & Support - Maintaining and optimizing the cloud environment, including proper automation and orchestration practices, backup and recovery operations, and disaster recovery tasks.
- Troubleshooting – Address capacity, automation, connectivity and security issues related to cloud deployments.
In order to access CompTIA Cloud+ course and exam, candidates are recommended to have:
- 24 to 36 months of work experience in networking, storage or IT data center administration
- CompTIA Network+ and/or CompTIA Server+ certificates