CompTIA Linux+ self-study material with exam online with exam provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
iLEARN provides different training solutions and resources to help and support candidates to prepare for and pass CompTIA Linux+ certification exam. In this page, you will be able to purchase the CompTIA Linux self-study material (study guide) with final certification exam included.
If you are interested in purchasing the entire e-learning course with practice tests and exam voucher, visit our CompTIA Linux+ page.
Below you can find all the details of the official CompTIA Linux+ self-study material (Study Guide).
The version of this certification is CompTIA Linux+ XK0-004.
CompTIA CompTIA Linux+ XK0-004 self-study material (eBook) details
- eBook available for 12 months once redeemed
- Self-Paced Study Guide – eBook (XK0-004)
- Content aligned to work in the real world - Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each topic to confirm understanding
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
- eBook delivered through the browser-based Official CompTIA Self-Paced Study Guide eReader
CompTIA Linux+ XKO-004 online exam details
- Performance-based, Multiple Choice (Single Response), Multiple Response and Fill-in-the-Blank questions
- Maximum of 90 questions
- Passing score 720 (on a scale of 100-900)
- Testing provider: Person Vue (Testing Center or Online Testing).
For more information about exams with Pearson Vue, please visit this page.
TypologySelf-study material with exam
Access duration of the course1 year
LanguageEnglish, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese
After CompTIA Linux+ training candidate will learn to:
- Configure systems and manage hardware. This includes the Linux boost process concepts, network connection parameters, kernel models, managing storage, localization options, and cloud and virtualization technologies
- Operate and maintain systems, including managing users and groups, managing services, software operations, and working with files. Candidates also learn how to use and operate Linux devices, explain server roles, schedule and automate jobs, and compare and contrast Linux graphical user interfaces
- Apply security solutions in practical situations, including access and authentication messages, user/group permissions and ownership, logging services, Linux firewalls, file backup, compression, restoration, and other best practices
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues relating to Linux in areas such as system properties, hardware, applications, and users
- Key automation and scripting skills, such as GIT version control, orchestration processes and concepts, and BASH scripts
Who it is aimed at
- Linux Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Technical Support Specialist
- Web Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Hardware & System Configuration - Configure kernel modules, network parameters, storage, cloud and virtualization technologies
- System Operation & Maintenance - Manage software and services, and explain server roles, job scheduling, and the use and operation of Linux devices
- Security - Understand best practices for permissions and authentication, firewalls, and file management
- Linux Troubleshooting & Diagnostics - Analyze system properties and processes and troubleshoot user, application and hardware issues
- Automation & Scripting - Execute basic BASH scripts, version control using Git, and orchestration processes
In order to access CompTIA Linux+ course and exam, candidates are recommended to have:
- CompTIA A+ or CompTIA Network+ certificates
- From 9 to 12 months of Linux admin experience
Material course language
CompTIA Linux+ official certificate