CompTIA Network+ Courses
CompTIA Network+ training courses, labs and certification exams
Summary of Topics
Availability and prices of CompTIA Network+ courses
CompTIA Network+ online courses (e-learning)
In this showcase you will find a selection of online training courses and self-study material (eBook) concerning CompTIA Network+ certification.
If you do not see a specific CompTIA Network+ course, CompTIA Network+ exam or a specific exam version, please contact us.
CompTIA Network+ Virtual Labs and Practice Test
In this showcase you will be able to purchase a selection of official CompTIA Network+ exam preparation material and tools.
To better prepare for the final certification exam, you can purchase the CompTIA Network+ Virtual Labs and the official Practice Test to simulate the real exam experience.
CompTIA Network+ online exam
In this showcase you will be able to purchase CompTIA Network+ exam voucher only to take the online exam through Pearson VUE, in test centers or in online modality.
What is CompTIA Network+?
CompTIA Network+ is a performance-based qualification that focuses on the fundamental knowledge and skills to troubleshoot, configure, and manage wired and wireless networks in an organization.
Why CompTIA Network+?
- Unlike other certifications on the market, CompTIA Network+ teaches how to support a network regardless of the platform, creating the foundation for specialization in vendor solutions
- It covers essential areas like disaster recovery, device hardening, and network virtualization to help keep networks resilient
- It is the only industry certification on the market covering both wired and wireless networks
- The demand for skills relating to network security is increasing. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, there is an expected job growth of 12% in Network & Computer Systems Administrators for 2012-2022. Around 28% of organizations also claim to have a shortage of network security specialists
What is CompTIA Network+ useful for?
CompTIA Network+ verifies the skills needed to implement enterprise-grade wired and wireless networking solutions; identify and resolve network performance issues; and harden the network against threats to mitigate security breaches. Areas of focus include:
- IP addressing and connecting networks
- Wireless standards and technologies
- Network availability
- Securing and hardening networks
How can I study for CompTIA Network+ exam?
iLEARN provides a selection of training options and exam material to prepare for CompTIA Network+ exam:
- E-Learning (self-paced): training provided through an online learning management system from anywhere and anytime
- Self-study material: electronic material (eBook - CompTIA Study Guide) to be studied autonomously
- Virtual Labs: virtual laboratory environments designed to address practical and performance-based aspects of th exam preparation
- Practice Tests (mock exam): an adaptable and realistic practice test experience that works well as a follow-up to other training as it really diagnoses the knowledge gaps and then trains in the areas of weakness
What is the latest CompTIA Network+ version?
The latest version of CompTIA Security+ certification is CompTIA Network+ N10-008. The previous version N10-007 will be retired on 30th June 2022.
The new version includes the following features:
- Network architecture, with more emphasis on software-defined networking
- Emerging wireless standards and technologies
- Network performance monitoring and high availability as separate objectives
- Network security simplified to focus on the most important parts of protecting networks from malicious attacks
CompTIA Network+ certification renewal
CompTIA Network+ certificate expires three years from the date a candidate earned it and it must be renewed before its expiration date, through the CompTIA Continuing Education (CE) Program. In order to renew the certificate, candidate must:
- Complete a CertMaster CE (online self-paced CE course) OR
- Collect at least 30 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Learn more about the CompTIA Continuing Education Program.