iLEARN is an ATO (Accredited Training Organization) of APMG for
For an online verification of accreditments, do the research with
Portfolio Management (MoP) helps organisations to take decisions on the right changes to make to their way of doing business. The changes are then introduced through programmes and projects.
MoP Foundation course provides participants a knowledge of MoP method that enables them to work with it in an effective way or within a work team, by appling this method.
Classroom courses are confirmed approximately three weeks before the actual start of the course, reaching the minimum number of participants required. For this reason, please, contact us before making any payments.
TypologyClassroom course with exam
Course start date08-03-2018
Course end date09-03-2018
The aim of the course is to ensure that the participants reach a level of knowledge that will enable them to work as members of a Portfolio Office or to take on other roles that come under Portfolio Management.
The Foundation course is a prerequisite to do the next level of qualification MoP Practitioner.
Who it is aimed at
- Those involved in a wide number of roles in the field of Portfolio Management;
- Those who are involved in the selection and creation of business change initiatives, for example: members of the Management Committee, Senior Management, managers of business change and the benefits reaped from those changes, those responsible for programmes and projects, those responsible for drafting business cases and project evaluators.
- The introduction of Portfolio Management;
- Creating, sustaining and measuring change;
- The strategic and organisational context;
- The principles of portfolio management;
- The cycle of definition of the portfolio;
- The cycle of creating the portfolio;
- Roles and documents.
- Student manual: slides presented by accredited teacher with explanations
- 1 official mock exam
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
MoP Practitioner official certificate