MoP® Foundation exam (for RETAKE) online exam provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
Portfolio Management (MoP®) helps organisations to take decisions on the right changes to make to their way of doing business. The changes are then introduced through programmes and projects.
MoP® Foundation exam (for RETAKE) can be purchased exclusively if the first exam attempt has not been passed. In order to purchase it, candidates must have obtained the first exam voucher through iLEARN.
Details of MoP Foundation online exam
- Questionnaire consisting of fifty (50) multiple choice questions.
- The score required to pass the exam is 25/50 or 50%.
- The exam duration is 40 minutes.
- No support is allowed during the exam.
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
Who it is aimed at
- Those involved in a wide number of roles in the field of Portfolio Management;
- Those who are involved in the selection and creation of business change initiatives, for example: members of the Management Committee, Senior Management, managers of business change and the benefits reaped from those changes, those responsible for programmes and projects, those responsible for drafting business cases and project evaluators.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam
MoP® Foundation official certificate