MSP® 5th edition Practitioner ONE-to-ONE 2Hours with exam online course with coaching in English provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
MSP 5th edition Practitioner is for project, programme, and business change managers that want to build on their knowledge of MSP, in order to practically apply the MSP framework to real life scenarios, providing the skills to lead and manage a programme. It is a must-have certification for both project and programme management professionals to deliver organizational value to their employers and boost their careers.
- 120 access days to the platform
MSP 5th edition Practitioner online course details
- 18 lessons (3 hours of video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- 2 official mock exams
- Exercises and solutions
- Access 24/7
- PeopleCert official mock exam (optional service for a fee that allows candidates to test the real exam experience, in addition to the mock exam/s already included in the course. To obtain it, please select the option “PeopleCert official mock exam”) - coming soon
To complete the course and have an optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 14 hours of study.
ONE-TO-ONE COURSE FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Coaching for planning learning activities
- Repeat any lessons at any time
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference
MSP 5th edition Practitioner online exam format
- Objective testing
- Eight questions per paper, 80 marks available in total
- 40 marks required to pass - 50%
- Two-and-a-half hours’ duration
- Open book exam.
- Candidates may use the official printed hard copy of the Managing Successful Programmes The manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes or loose-leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
PDU - MSP 5th edition Practitioner
Our MSP 5th edition Practitioner training course can provide 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
TypologyONE-to-ONE course (online+coaching)
Access duration of the course120 days
- Understand how to apply the MSP principles in context
- Understand how to apply and tailor relevant aspects of the MSP themes in context
Who it is aimed at
MSP Practitioner is designed for project, programme and business change managers who want to apply the MSP framework to real-life scenarios. Practitioner is a must-have certification for both project and programme management professionals who need to deliver organizational value for their employers and to boost their careers.
- Organization theme
- Design theme
- Justification theme
- Structure theme
- Knowledge theme
- Assurance theme
- Decisions theme
In order to access MSP 5th edition Practitioner course and exam students must hold an MSP® 5th edition Foundation certificate.
Material course language
MSP® Practitioner official certificate