In this showcase you will find a selection of the training courses and exams in the OBASHI® context. Courses are listed in increasing order of price and there may be several pages of search results that you can browse.
To look for a course or an exam specifically, you can use the "Search courses/exams prices" tool that you will find immediately after featured products.
If you do not see the course or exam you want, please contact us.
Search courses/exams prices
OBASHI® is a breakthrough in Information Technology thinking that will enable you to clearly see how your business actually works facilitating better decisions as a result.
It was developed to document, map and model how people, process and technology make a business work and this is why OBASHI allows you to create a visual map of your business that enable you to understand the inter-connectivity of your business DNA and the critical data-flow that run through it.
In fact the visual map will show:
- How your businnes works
- The assets that make it work
- The inter-dependencies between those assets
- A clear pathway for refining company processes and procedures.
OBASHI’S KEY BENEFITS FOR INDIVIDUALS
- Provide a structure for capturing and showing the relationships and dependencies between business assets, IT assets and resources
- Create a visual map of an organization in order to understand the current state of the business before implementing change
- Map how data flows around a business to highlight how the business works and document logical and physical relationships
- Connect silos that exist within a current operation without compromising existing IT structure
- Deliver benefits at every level of the organization and facilitate corporate strategic thinking.
OBASHI’S KEY BENEFITS FOR ORGANIZATIONS
- Get a clear picture of how the business works and accurately understand cost and value of IT to the business.
- Use a common language and universally understood methodology to overcome departmental silos and attain better understanding of operational risk
- Transform productivity by effectively managing budget cuts while maintaining output levels
- Offer a transparent and holistic view of the current business state when developing business cases or dealing with mergers and acquisitions.
- Assess how best to reduce electricity consumption, meet sustainability targets and support ISO/IEC 20000 compliance
The OBASHI course allows you to understand how acta s an informed member of a management team which is using the OBASHI Method to understand and assess an organisation.
The OBASHI course can be followed in this way:
- e-learning (training provided through our online learning management system from anywhere and anytime)
OBASHI courses in english provided by iLEARN