PRojects IN Controlled Environments (PRINCE2®) is a widely diffused and applied Project Management best practice that stands out due to its ability to offer a complete structured method that can be personalised for a specific context in order to successfully manage projects.
The PRINCE2® 6th edition Foundation certification is automatically achieved after passing the PRINCE2 6th edition Foundation exam. The PRINCE2 6th edition Foundation course provides an optimal preparation to pass the exam and, therefore, to obtain the certification.
The Foundation level is a prerequisite to continue with the following levels of qualification.
The PRINCE2® 6th edition Foundation course looks at the basic principles of the PRINCE2 method, the components (called themes) and the processes. The PRINCE2 Foundation level is a course entry requirement for the follow-on qualification levels.
PRINCE2® 6th edition Foundation Virtual course details:
- Course provided in Virtual (Distant) mode: this method allows the candidate to participate actively interacting with the teacher and with the other students in the course, thanks to the use of an advanced web-conferencing solution that allows the candidate to follow the course videos, presentation slides and speak or use a chat with the teacher and the other students.
- Course schedule: from 9 am to 6 pm with 1-hour break from 1 pm to 2 pm
Material included in the PRINCE2® 6th edition Foundation Virtual course:
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- Mid course quiz with immediate online correction
- Exercises and solutions
- 2 official mock exams
- Certification exam included
Distant courses are confirmed approximately three weeks before the actual start of the course, reaching the minimum number of participants required. For this reason, please, contact us before making any payments.
TypologyDistant course with exam
Course start date08-11-2021
Course end date10-11-2021
Time zoneEurope/Rome, Berlin, Madrid, Paris GMT+01
The objective of the PRINCE2 Foundation course is to give participants knowledge of all the PRINCE2 principles, themes, responsibilities, processes, activities and techniques and the chance to explore them so that they are able to work as a member of a project team, conducted according to the PRINCE2 method.
Who it is aimed at
The PRINCE2 Foundation course is aimed at project managers or those who aspire to such a role. It is also interesting for anyone who is involved in the conception, creation and delivery of a project: members of the project committee, project team managers, projects auditors, project support (PMO) and other resources.
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute, available in english. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam: click here.
Material course language
Official PRINCE2 6th edition Foundation certificate