PRINCE2® 6th edition Foundation ONE-to-ONE 4Hours with exam online course with coaching in English, French provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
PRojects IN Controlled Environments (PRINCE2®) is a widely diffused and applied Project Management best practice that stands out due to its ability to offer a complete structured method that can be personalised for a specific context in order to successfully manage projects.
The PRINCE2® 6th edition Foundation course looks at the basic principles of the PRINCE2 method, the components (called themes) and the processes. The PRINCE2 Foundation level is a course entry requirement for the follow-on qualification levels.
PRINCE2 Foundation online course details
- 16 lessons
- 7 hours of video
- 21 hours to complete the course
- Official manual in digital format (paper version available for a fee by clicking on the option “Surcharge for paper manual” at the bottom of this page) – We recommend choosing the manual in the language of the course, if available
- PeopleCert official mock exam (optional service for a fee that allows candidates to test the real exam experience, in addition to the mock exam/s already included in the course. To obtain it, please select the option “PeopleCert official mock exam”)
ONE-to-ONE course format and characteristics
- Coaching for planning learning activities
- Repeat any lessons at any time
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference
Online exam format and characteristics
- Multiple choice
- 60 questions per paper
- 33 marks required to pass (out of 60 available) - 55%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
PDU - PRINCE2 6th edition Foundation
Our PRINCE2® 6th edition Foundation training course can provide 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
TypologyONE-to-ONE course (online+coaching)
Access duration of the course120 days
The objective of the PRINCE2 Foundation course is to give participants knowledge of all the PRINCE2 principles, themes, responsibilities, processes, activities and techniques and the chance to explore them so that they are able to work as a member of a project team, conducted according to the PRINCE2 method.
Who it is aimed at
The PRINCE2 Foundation course is aimed at project managers or those who aspire to such a role. It is also interesting for anyone who is involved in the conception, creation and delivery of a project: members of the project committee, project team managers, projects auditors, project support (PMO) and other resources.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
Official PRINCE2 6th edition Foundation certificate