PRINCE2® 5th edition Practitioner exam online exam provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
Details of PRINCE2® 2009 Practitioner online exam
Questionnaire consisting in 8 (eight) questions based on a Case Study accompanied by short scenarios.
Each of 8 questions has a value of 10 points. The score required to pass the exam is 44/80 or 55%.
The duration of exam is 150 minutes.
The exam duration is 150 minutes for candidates who pass it in their own language. Candidates who perform the exam in a language that is not their native language have 190 minutes. Material authorized during the exam: PRINCE2 manual, Question Booklet, Scenario Booklet and Answer Booklet.
WHAT DOES THE EXAM VOUCHER INCLUDE?
- PeopleCert official mock exam (optional service for a fee that allows candidates to test the real exam experience, in addition to the mock exam/s already included in the course. To obtain it, please select the option “PeopleCert official mock exam”) - coming soon
Online exam format and characteristics
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
LanguageItalian, Spanish, Russian, Czech, Chinese (Mandarin) , Japanese, Romanian, Swedish
In order to purchase the PRINCE2 Practitioner course you must have passed one of the following exams and be in possession of the certificate:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
After having purchased and paid for the course, they will be asked to send one of these certificates.
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute, available in english. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam: click here.
Official PRINCE2 5th edition Practitioner certificate